Why is this still a thing?

Yes. It’s Walt

I am now even more confused…

It’s Walter White from Breaking Bad

I don’t see this as political but logical. If you had any one or all 5 with you anywhere I would not mess with them or you. I would do my best to avoid you. And by “you” I don’t mean you Matt I mean every body I try to keep to my self when in public.

If you were a politic shirt or other offensive gear, you know it and I hope karma catches up you. Just be nice!

I could care less what people wear as long as their bits are covered up a little. Just like social media posts. Just keep scrolling. If you don’t like someone’s clothing choice, look away, move away, carry on. We aren’t here to judge people. Nor do I go to WDW to judge people. I think I have seen just about everything in the world.

4 Likes

As my mother used to tell me I was not embarrassing her just myself so if that’s what people want to wear so be it.

1 Like

Funny. I would have never considered that shirt the least bit political. Rather, It is an expression of conviction. But we see what we want to see.

The shirt with “Walt” is meaningless to me. Just looks like an angry guy in Mickey Ears. Have no idea who he is. And it doesn’t appear the magic of Disney is working on him. He just looks annoyed.

1 Like

It occurs to me that it’s missing an F: freedom.

1 Like

I agree 100%. There are SO many things I could say right now, but as this is not an appropriate venue for political discussions, I will hold my tongue…

3 Likes

ECVs honking in gridlock: why is THAT a thing?

Ohhhh I was thinking about moving through this mass of people, but I’ve decided… naaah, here’s good. But Thank GOODNESS you are here with your beeping to remind me to keep moving forward. I sure am glad that you are here to provide the proper motivation for the whole crowd to move!

What’s that? Not fast enough for you? Well lay on that horn, my electrical powered friend, for with your beeping, this mass of people will magically dissipate!

Oh… it won’t? Well… keep beeping anyway. Cause… reasons.

3 Likes

Seriously? People do that? :roll_eyes:

It isn’t missing that one. They are all a part of that one.

Yeah, saw it a few times on my last trip. One was as hea was letting out. You know, when crowds are at their lowest. (Facepalm) and another as people just got into a bit of grid lock because of the dapper dans.

1 Like

And we all agree with that, of course. I simply make the point that I saw the t-shirt as political and was surprised someone would think it appropriate to wear it at a theme park.

Freedom is very hard to define.

But then I trained as a lawyer: pretty much everything is hard to define.

1 Like

Nah it ain’t. Simple test:
Farting in public space, can I do it? Yes/no.

Yes — FREEDOM!!!
No — not so freedom!

1 Like

Your freedom can become my oppression.

1 Like

And that’s how you respond if the ECV honks at you

5 Likes

Or your liberation. For now you know that you can fart in that space as well. Let freedom… uh…”ring”?