Why aren’t we talking about Encanto?

Just saw Encanto.

The music was phenomenal.
The story was uplifting.
The animation was spectacular.

I can’t wait to see it again!

Is there stuff in the parks?

10 Likes

YES. Omg. I can’t stop singing the songs. So good.

1 Like

There is some stuff in the parks. I haven’t seen the movie yet, but I definitely did notice some merchandise with the Encanto tag on it.

1 Like

We loved Encanto too! My kids were so disappointed at McDonald’s tonight when they got the old Luca toys instead of the new Encanto ones. :joy: They never would have known if they didn’t have a big case advertising the new toys right in the front of the counter.

1 Like

I am impatiently waiting for it to drop on Disney+ on 12/24.

I put the Moana soundtrack on my Christmas list, I may add this one too.

… off to track down some songs to listen to!

3 Likes

I didn’t know this! I am so excited.

I haven’t been over the moon for a Disney movie since Bolt.

3 Likes

How did you learn those songs so fast?
They were amazing.

1 Like

I took DD7 and DD5 to see it and we all thought it was fantastic. Loved the music and the story. Fave new Disney release in quite a while.

1 Like

Spotify in the car lol. Even my 3yo, who hasn’t seen it, walks around saying “we don’t talk about Bruno no no no” :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m going to look up on Spotify tomorrow. :+1:

I don’t understand why it isn’t being more heavily promoted. I felt that way about Bolt too.

1 Like

Can you share what playlist you are listening to? I am getting weird combos. Thank you.

You should be able to look up the original motion picture soundtrack.

3 Likes

Does that also include songs from other places?

Yep, this is what I did. Just searched encanto soundtrack. But I pay for Spotify premium so maybe that’s different?

1 Like

Oh I do too. I hadn’t thought of that.

1 Like

Same in my house. We will be watching for family movie night on 12/26.

1 Like

I don’t know if I can wait that long.
My DDs 17 and 15 might need mom to take them to see it on the big screen with surround sound. :wink:
The music and visuals were so cool.

1 Like

Enjoyed it a lot more than I thought we would.

Does anybody else miss when Disney movies had real villains?

1 Like

Oooh, it’s on Disney+ on Dec 24? Thank you for this! My five year old especially loved it and has been asking to watch it again ever since. He has basically every song memorized, it’s pretty amazing to listen to him casually rap off the Bruno bit from the song at the end. Woo!

2 Likes