Who's in?

When in December?! I’m doing the nephews trip Dec 7-14

aww, poo.

Guess I’m out. :cry: :disappointed_relieved:

Did you ask if the 12 hours could include an 8 hour sleep over in the castle?

2 Likes

I’ll ask when they call me back. Maybe nap time in the castle - I love it!

1 Like

@DisneyDayDreamin When in Dec are you going? That is such a crazy busy month for us, and we don’t have a WDW trip planned…yet.

Will you please keep us posted about any more info you collect? Even if we can’t go with you in Dec, I might try to recruit others to do it a different time. :slight_smile:

Ok so all we need to do is get the $25k from Matt first and we could get together and do one for each park.

4 Likes

You’ve got to be kidding (I left out the prohibited words from this comment). There is NO WAY I would do this. Even if money was no issue to me, I would boycott it on principal. Supporting these ridiculously priced add ones only emboldens Disney to keep jacking up the prices.

2 Likes

I’m out simply because I can’t actually sleep in the castle.

I can’t, in all honesty, say what I’d do if money was no issue. People view money (and how you spend) differently depending on whether you are poor, middle-class, or rich. So, if I were rich, I might simply say, “Oh. This looks fun. Here’s my money!”

But as one who is quite firmly NOT in a position where money is no issue, I can definitively say I would NEVER do this. Even at $2000 for a single day, that’s quite ridiculous. (I mean, really…I think $100/day is quite ridiculous, frankly!)

But, ask me again when I’m rich.

1 Like

Ryan you’re not rich? I’m the richest guy here. I have a wonderful DW and DD. Then there is all of you. I might not have money to buy nice things and maybe I have to stay value at Disney but I’m rich as I know you are from your posts about your family. As far as $2k I would use it to spend 4 or 5 more days in the parks.
:smiley:

3 Likes

Ah. Yes. Good point. In that sense, I am the richest man in the world! :slight_smile:

Not possible because I said I was the richest guy here and I said it first. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

You’re the richest guy, I am the richest man. It all works.

1 Like

bateman-humanity

I love Disney world. Like, LOVE it. It brings me joy, magic, and is amazing.
There is nothing that would get me to spend that kind of money for a day in the parks. I can’t believe this will even be a thing.

1 Like

So I’ve been listening to older Disney Dish podcasts now that I’m back to work and @len and Jim were talking about a “secret” tour that they wanted to discuss but couldn’t because of NDAs. I wonder if this is it?

2 Likes

i would use $2K to stay more days but since i’m not rich and have to work i can’t! :grinning:

Despite what the CMs said, I am still sceptical that this tour will include the Star Wars rides.

Not that the CMs are technically wrong, at the moment it includes any rides with FPs. But it could well change when Galaxy Edge opens. Price increase perhaps even?

2 Likes

I bet there is a separate $20k one that is ONLY Star Wars rides!

4 Likes

I spoke with their VIP/Premier department, not a general cast member. This is it’s own group that has all of the premier type offerings like Club 33 and Golden Oak. This VIP tour has (and will not have) any limitations or exclusions to it. Obviously, anything is subject to change but it sounded like this is an exclusive offering and putting restrictions on it defeats the purpose of the experience they are trying to offer.
I specifically asked if things could change as the time gets closer and one advantage is that you don’t have to make payment until 48 hours prior to the tour (that shocked me, I thought you would have to pay in advance, at least a deposit). She also said that at about the 180 day mark, they should have more details about GE and if other packages will be offered but as of right now, that isn’t the plan. Take that for what it’s worth!