Who is next?

Got a trip with DS Aug 20-23 but that’s still 11 days away according to my countdown

4 Likes

I think a lot of people might have delayed or cancelled trips bc of Delta.
But after @gingerSnaps543222, I think the next advertised trip based on the countdown thread is me and then @cherokee_jacket.

1 Like

In the previous podcast Len stated a $$$$$ BIG amount of cancellations when Disney changed masking policy again. He said if they saw a big dump of reservations he’s sure Disney saw more.

No trip on the horizon for us, but here’s the only photo pass pic we purchased from our 7/9-7/16 trip - for obvious reason…

6 Likes

I’m a teensy bit surprised that they didn’t flag this photo for portrayal of violence. :rofl:

1 Like

Same. My kids are too much.

1 Like

DH and I were here yesterday

11 Likes

I really do like my first pic; if I say so myself :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I heard him say that too. But around that same time, some people here were cancelling for Delta reasons, some due to masks. I’m sure it’s a mixture of both, TP and Disney are asking questions to see which is the case. I’m guessing since Len said that, that they saw more cancellations due to increased masking.

1 Like

Did you go to a park after?

1 Like

Noooo, :frowning_face: DH can’t take the heat :wink: If I was alone I would have. I’m trying to pick a date for MK Halloween pumpkin viewing now.

1 Like

You could always pop into the Coronavirus thread for some entertainment :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:expressionless::smirk:

Nope.

And that’s all I’ll say about that.

5 Likes

I think we will be getting a lot around 10/1??? Right??

1 Like

I won’t be at DLP for two weeks, but we leave for Paris in 10 days! I’ll try to get a trip report going if the wifi is decent.

5 Likes

I cancelled my leading reservation last week…but that was just coincidental timing!

1 Like

That’s like 100 years away

What am I supposed to do until then? Work?

4 Likes

There may be a group trip in there somewhere, but not til the latter half of September. :wink:

1 Like

Well I agree. Trip reports are the best distraction to, well, everything else!

2 Likes