Who is next?

I have started some soft packing and got an idea from your trip report to “scent” my masks! Not sure if it will work.

Yikes! I’m so never going to do that. I sometimes wear masks to keep from smelling scents….

1 Like

Well Beach Resort definitely beats the gross plastic mask smell in my opinion! These are just for the airport, otherwise I have regular paper ones.

I guess it depends on which of the two smells a person is allergic to. I’m thinking peppermint oil might be good. Not allergic, not plastic…

1 Like

Did I… place my masks in an enclosed place with an open flam?

I am confused…

1 Like

Oh, I forgot about this idea, thank you for the reminder!

I don’t know what your plans are or where exactly you’re staying, but I strongly recommend grabbing a falafel pita from this place while you’re there:

2 Likes

I leave for WDW in 4 days…

7 Likes

How’s that marathon weekend planning coming???

1 Like

Slowly…

1 Like

There’s a whole bunch of us with mid-September trips, I think. At least 4 I’m aware of.

3 Likes

Just like my training!

WE CAN DO IT!!

1 Like

i can run 26.2 miles. just not sure i can get to Disney to do it then and there :running_woman:

2 Likes

I did have a September 2020 trip - US border closed to general arrivals from UK, moved it to May 2021 - US border opened for a day in January before it snapped shut again, moved to September 2021 - US border still closed so moved again to May 2022!!!

L’As du Fallafel (English: The Ace of Falafel) is a kosher Middle Eastern restaurant located at 34, Rue des Rosiers in the “Pletzl” Jewish quarter of the Le Marais (English: The Marsh) so may need your wellies if it is anything like Venice at the moment :joy:

3 Likes

I’ll be there in 10 days. I wasn’t necessarily planning on doing a trip report, but I just might to save you from boredom.

7 Likes

And me! :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

Darn!!! I totally know where that is and have never been.

Next time…

2 Likes

:blush:

2 Likes

Yes! We found it on one trip and now has become a must-do. Plus, I love the Marais.

1 Like