Who is next?

3 weeks+2 days!

2 Likes

Yes, but it’s a whirlwind and I knew I couldn’t keep up… First park day was Saturday. Today is last one.

3 Likes

Hope you had a great trip!

10 Days!!! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I’ll be looking forward to some Marie

1 Like

It was a great trip, thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It really is. I give everyone that does a trip report a lot of credit. Especially the live ones! I always plan on doing one, then i blink, and my trip is over and i realize i barely took any pictures :disappointed: so a huge thank you to everyone that posts them! they get me through the week :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes a HUGE thank you… cuz if I did that my family wouldn’t be happy w/ me :upside_down_face::wink:

1 Like

I have only been twice (both this year) but the trip report is great for me to keep track of everything because once you are home it is hard to remember what you did. We actually read through our January trip report with the kids to remember all of the things we did and the kids got really excited remembering everything.

5 Likes

I’m deciding tomorrow on whether I keep my December trip (DVC banking deadline). If I keep it, I’ll bring y’all along. Though you then have to put up with me.

10 Likes

5 Likes

Starting a trip report. Might not finish until I get home but I’ll see what I can do.

5 Likes

That’s my attitude for when I go in a few weeks too :smile:

1 Like

Bringing this thread back… so who is next??

Loved reading all of the reports so far!

I think I might be next? I’m there in 2 days. I’m not promising any kind of trip report but who knows. It’s my first solo stay so anything goes!

8 Likes

Have an awesome trip!!!

2 Likes

I want to hear from those doing solo trips… b/c I’m scare of doing one… well… not scared but reluctant. Have a GLORIOUS time!

5 Likes

I’m there in 3 days, I’ll try to write a trip report nightly!

7 Likes

Awesome! Have a great trip!

1 Like

Any boots on the ground now or soon???

Bored AF over here with no reporting…

10 Likes