Which WDW or DL castmember position would you want?

Do you need qualifications? Are Imagineers considered CMs? I’d like to be an Imagineer.

10 Likes

Ok - now THAT would make me want to sit through FOTLK again.

I’m with @LTinNC82 and want to work in a hotel. Registration. Some other customer service.

7 Likes

Not me! i don’t want to deal with any angry guests.

5 Likes

I’d want to be in IT and fix their issues.

11 Likes

This was my dream when I was a kid. Then my calculus class freshman year of college killed that dream. :rofl::rofl::rofl: But I would still enjoy the creative side if I could somehow get in.

I would want to do something with a ride, preferably indoors and not where I have to tell people the ride is down. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

11 Likes

Registration people have a special opportunity to turn things around.

Although - I’d probably work at USO…

6 Likes

VIP Tour Guide if I get to ride all the rides and get good tips.

7 Likes

True, but it’s probably not fun to be on the receiving end of complaints about someone’s room location, MB not opening their door ( :person_raising_hand:), room deficiencies, pool/skyliner/anything out of order, etc. At this point in my life, I don’t need to subject myself to angry people if I can avoid it.

I agree with others who want an offstage type of job. Maybe something like working on the trains or monorails for maintenance and repair.

5 Likes

Imagineer.

Or maybe the person who would be responsible for dismantling Genie+.

10 Likes

I’ve always wanted to be one of the folks that puts in the gorgeous beds full of plants of one color, like at resort entrances. Grounds keeper. Landscaper. Plants and dirt. :blush:

Altho I may have aged out of that. :smirk:

14 Likes

So the utilidors is actually Myanmar? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I always dreamed of being a Princess - face character. I’m too old, gray and wrinkly to do it now though :laughing: but a girl can dream.

Now - if I had to do it - I’d probably want to work at the confectionary. I love baking and have thought about making it a side hustle at some point.

11 Likes

I would want to do major construction projects, especially ones that require complicated and phased closures.

6 Likes

Safari Driver. And work my way into working with the animals as a trainer. (And yes, that can happen. One of the CMs I met the second time I did the rhino tour started as a Safari Driver and his educational background was not animals or science.)

8 Likes

:joy: My DS is taking that right now and he is not a fan

4 Likes

Why isn’t my room ready yet? It’s 3:01pm. So what that it’s Christmas week!

3 Likes

Is this required?

2 Likes

It depends on what type of imagineer you want to be I suppose. I wanted to be an architect and was going to get a civil engineering undergrad. On that track, calculus was a requirement.

The more artistic focused disciplines likely don’t require calculus. I would assume. But they require talent. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

5 Likes

oooo yeah Animal Trainer would be high on my list, didn’t even think of that!

3 Likes

Maybe not so much now, but growing up I would have wanted to drive the monorail.

4 Likes