Which WDW or DL castmember position would you want?

I saw this on Twitter and thought it was a fun question.

I’d like to be a CM on RotR. I think that would be super fun. As a second, probably wildly unpopular choice, I’d like to try solving problems for people at Guest Services. I’m a problem-solver by nature.

12 Likes

I’d work in the costume/sewing room under the castle with @ThorKat – but we’d only have to do two shifts a month yet still get full CM benefits/access.

12 Likes

Honestly after working there and seeing what my DD and her friends go through I wouldn’t want to be in a public facing role at all! People suck.

So I’m in on the costuming with you @SJCricket

11 Likes

First Aid Center Nurse

11 Likes

Is there a position that slaps people who get out of line?

If so, I want that one.

16 Likes

I want to be a hotel greeter so I get to stay inside and not really have to do much except the fun stuff like saying hi and passing out stickers.

13 Likes

Are you required to dress like Cinderella’s mice while you do it?

10 Likes

:shushing_face: It’s top secret. Would you like us to make you a Bert, Mert or Luke costume so you can join us?

6 Likes

I’d want to go either into inventory management or data management. Something a little more behind the scenes.

7 Likes

If going with obvious choices… But I really don’t want to work for the organization previously known as Reedy Creek. And I don’t think working that ambulance would actually count as “cast member”

I’d have to do some serious practice, but being a member of Main St Philharmonic Marching Band seems like it might be fun.

12 Likes

Is this really where @ThorKat worked??
I thought she did parades :thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

No but I have mentioned if I was given a choice that would be it. You are correct I was crowd control for parades and FW’s

7 Likes

I missed this chat.
Such a place sounds amazing.
I will have to tell DD about it!! :smiley::sewing_needle::thread:

6 Likes

Well it’s a sweatshop in a dungeon, but the than that, it’s amazing. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I would like to be a Tumble Monkey at FotLK :monkey:

13 Likes

Do you need qualifications? Are Imagineers considered CMs? I’d like to be an Imagineer.

10 Likes

Ok - now THAT would make me want to sit through FOTLK again.

I’m with @LTinNC82 and want to work in a hotel. Registration. Some other customer service.

7 Likes

Not me! i don’t want to deal with any angry guests.

5 Likes

I’d want to be in IT and fix their issues.

11 Likes

This was my dream when I was a kid. Then my calculus class freshman year of college killed that dream. :rofl::rofl::rofl: But I would still enjoy the creative side if I could somehow get in.

I would want to do something with a ride, preferably indoors and not where I have to tell people the ride is down. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

11 Likes