Which rooms have 2 bathrooms?

I am trying to figure out what my options are for my upcoming December trip…but can’s seem to find a solid list of what rooms at the various resorts have 2 bathrooms. Are they full baths or half baths?
I know the family suites are an option - but which of the DVCs do and which don’t?
(I think it is silly that bathrooms aren’t listed out anywhere)

1 Like

Bay Lake has 2 bathrooms in their one bedroom villa, i believe Kidani one bedrooms do too. I just search for floorplans on google, gives you a nice picture of the layout.

2 Likes

The studios at the Polynesian have two full bathrooms.

2 Likes

The Kidani one bedrooms do have two full bathrooms.
The studios at the Poly have a full bathroom and then another bathroom with a shower and sink (so no toilet).
RR and GF (original DVC building, not resort) studios have two showers (so shower and toilet in one area and then sink and shower in the other area)

1 Like

Only one had a toilet though, so I don’t count that as a full bathroom.

Both Bay Lake and Kidani have 2 bathrooms in the 1-beds.
Many other DVC 1-beds have a split bathroom - Riviera, BCV and OKW for sure. So the bath and vanity in one part, walk-in shower, toilet and vanity in the other and a lockable door in between. GFV have 1.5 or 2 - not sure of the layout there.

3 Likes

The 2nd bathroom at BLT is a true full bath with a shower/bathtub combo! I was shocked. And you get a bath AND separate shower in the master bath.

4 Likes

Saratoga Springs 1 bd. Tho the toilet is a separate room, with door, off of the sink/shower room.
There are something like 5 doors all in a small space. Would have been much better to have a two door toilet room between the tub room and shower room. Or maybe 3 door toilet room. The whole configuration is a mess that I marvel at every time we stay at SSR.

The double sink/tub room could fit a toilet in as well. It’s a huge space.

2 Likes

Now I’m wondering if Riviera is similar to SSR? Trying to remember back to when I toured in December.

2 Likes

Here’s SSR with too many doors. If you’re in the bedroom and up in the middle of the night, you’ve got some doors to navigate.

Riviera looks a bit more sensible

3 Likes

That is a ridiculous amount of doors.

2 Likes

that is actually hilarious :joy:

I’ve seen FB groups for architecture fails - this would fit there

3 Likes

Yes. The doors are ridiculous and all those angles. The trades must have gotten whiplash while tiling, shaking their heads at the folly of rich folk.

Some non-sensible person who must be obeyed came along last minute and said but why don’t we do it this way?

1 Like

Hmm. I didn’t find the bathroom layout problematic whatsoever at SSR. My complaint was more about the placement of light switches. :man_shrugging:

BCV 1 bedrooms also have the door situation. It is nice though as two people can get ready at the same time.

You can absolutely turn off the light in the toilet closet from outside. :smile:

If one early riser is showering, nobody else gets to pee. :flushed:

The toilet room needs a door to a hallway as in the Riviera layout.

Also some of our villas had inoperable door locks on many of those numerous doors. Not a difficulty with a small immediate family without teens.

Riviera Studio has two as well.

1 Like

Has two of what? :face_with_spiral_eyes::blush:

Whoops! I had two showers on the mind. :slight_smile:

Whew - I feel better. I couldn’t figure it out. :smile:

We’ll be staying in a family suite at All- Star Music starting Saturday. We picked it because of the separate sleeping areas and 2 bathrooms. It’s also the least expensive option with 2 full bathrooms and more recently renovated than the Art of Animation family suites.
Looking forward to trying it out, as this will be one of our only options moving forward with three kids (currently 14, 9 and 5), one of whom is on the spectrum and needs a quiet space to retreat to by late afternoon.

3 Likes