Which are the top table service reservations that i should have for our trip in September?

i made reservations this morning at 6am on the dot and most of everything was gone but i kept trying all day and i was able to get some of my table dinner choices.

3 Likes

I was surprised with how hard it was to get ADRs at 60 days out, but with the help of MouseDining alerts I got everything I wanted. Still trying to adjust some of the times, but I think it will be ok.

I hope soā€¦

Hopefully some ADRs open up as more restaurants open. Iā€™m nervous about getting mine since Iā€™m not on property. Next week is my time to reserve. @Flavita which ADRs were tough to get?

2 Likes

What time are ADRs released EST?

6am online, 7am on the phone.

1 Like

Wow. I have some stupid questions.

I have my first night reserved at the Pop Century.

Then I move to the BoardWalk Inn the next day.

Can I make all my ADRā€™s for the week Iā€™m at the BoardWalk if I call on the day that I can make ADRā€™s for the one night Iā€™m at the Pop? There were threads about ā€œleadingā€ reservationsā€¦ did I do that by accident?

ā€¦Should I ask these questions in a different thread? LOL!!! :laughing:

Oh, no, I need to arrange to get to work late next Friday so I can stay home and make ADRā€™s on my desktop at home. I get to work at 6:30. Thatā€™s too late. Iā€™ll have to take the SUV to work instead of carpooling with DH in the 13-year-old Scion. Oh, woe is me! What a terrible fate awaits me! Snort! :joy:

2 Likes

Youā€™ll have 2 ADR days. The first one 60 days before Pop when you can do check in and check out day, and the second 60 days before Boardwalk when you can do the rest. No you didnā€™t do a leading reservation!

1 Like

Iā€™m having a bit of a freak out about ADRs. Half of the places I want to eat arenā€™t open, Iā€™m pretty sure the places I want to try are going to be hard to get so once I get it itā€™s doubtful I can be picky about the time. Im not as excited about my meals as I usually am. Iā€™m feeling kind of blah that they havenā€™t announced FP+ yet. Planning this trip is kind of stressful. Am I alone? Usually I can pick what I want to do but Iā€™m having to run through multiple scenerios in case other things open. Am I over thinking/ over planning? Maybe I should make fewer ADRs and just have more spontaneity.

4 Likes

I imagine that at 60 days at 6am EST you should have at least a few options of everything.
I tried later in the day on my 60 d and could not get YakYeti, Sci-fi or Oga, and to my surprise YakYeti not even 60+4!

When I tried to change plans a week later most ADRs that were once easy to get, like Sanaa and Via Napoli, were gone.

This was 2 months ago so things might be a bit easier now.

I hear you! It is difficult to plan while hoping more thing will open. Regarding ADRs, I would get the ones available at 60d to be safe . If other restaurants open or your plans otherwise change, you can always cancel the ADR.

2 Likes

I just wrote a really long rant to agree with you. Iā€™ve put it aside until later. It got a littleā€¦ hysterical.

Anyway, Iā€™m freaking out, too. By the time I actually get to this vacation, Iā€™m going to NEED THIS VACATION.

3 Likes

Lol exactly. This is supposed to be a VACATION. I need to step away.

2 Likes

I just made a leading reservation at CSR. Iā€™ll have to stay home this Friday to make some ADRā€™s. I think I feel better, even though I am clearly gaming the system.

3 Likes

No judgement from me :blush:

2 Likes

I did it! I got Yak & Yeti for my first day and Sci-Fi Dine-in for my third day! Whew!

Iā€™ll have to keep checking for Trattoria al Forno for breakfast on the second day. They didnā€™t have anything between the hours of 7:30 and 9:30! :open_mouth:

And of course, Iā€™ll need to get up tomorrow and search for ā€¦ Oh, dang. Bomaā€™s not open yet. :slightly_frowning_face:

But I did it! My goodness, everything really has changed in the last 15 years. I kind of missed talking to a cheerful Disney reservations cast member. And I definitely missed being able to ask that person to please look for anything after 6:00. Hm. OK! Now I must go to work!

8 Likes

Just FYI, even though I have a leading reservation and access to the dining reservations for my actual trip, I am NOT getting the reservations I want at 6:00 EST with the desktop computer. Iā€™m having better luck just checking throughout the day, and even thenā€¦ not getting exactly what I want. And Iā€™m not trying to get BOG or CRT or anything like that. So far Iā€™ve compromised on Sci-Fi ā€“ dinner at 5:55 p.m.? Thatā€™s so early for dinner ā€“ and BOATHOUSE (all caps ā„¢) for brunch on a Saturday, and today I couldnā€™t even get regular old Chefs de France for an ordinary Sunday night. In fact, I couldnā€™t find any Epcot restaurant for dinner on the 19th. I tried signing out and in again; I tried searching by date; I tried backdooring myself from the 18th. Nothing!

So I booked California Grill. Hey, if the park doesnā€™t want meā€¦ :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had trouble getting ADRs recently too and Iā€™ve had a res search on TP for weeks now too.

1 Like

Did you make your leading reservation with a checkin date of 10 days before the first ADR that you wanted? (Thatā€™s what we mean by leading reservation since it lets you book everything 60+10 days in advance.)