Where to make Droid Depot/Savi's reservations?

I can’t figure out where to make reservations for these, when I go to the Droid Depot page on WDW site, I get a “this page is temporarily unavailable” message. Can’t find it in experiences, either – is there a place to make the reservations I don’t know about, or should I just keep trying to get the page to come up?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/shops/hollywood-studios/droid-depot/ Droids
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/shops/hollywood-studios/savis-workshop-handbuilt-lightsabers/ Lightsabers

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thank you! Those were the pages I was trying and they are still showing as unavailable for me (with a Ralph graphic). I’ll just keep trying!!

Fine for me, try using a different browser, or if you’ve got chrome, try opening in incognito mode. (Ctrl+Shift+N)

2 Likes

I know a lot of people have been having trouble - have you tried a different browser / incognito mode? That seems to help based on responses I’ve seen here.

I’ve also heard that switching to US English can help (if not already), but I haven’t tried that

2 Likes

@Trousers_of_time @caramellunacy_689534 Thank you for the incognito suggestion, that worked and we WILL find the droids we’re looking for! Yay!

4 Likes

I tried incognito. Same error message on confirm page. Called Disney and got through in minutes. Told me it has to be an online reservation. I tried for hours yesterday and a couple of time this morning. I give up.

My reservations window isn’t open yet, so all of my suggestions are really only based on other posters. I’m sorry they haven’t helped for you.

I saw @robin_brown_664876’s post below which suggests that it may help to change countries on your profile page if that isn’t something you have tried yet.

I get that it is really rough when IT screws up and you have to try over and over. I hope it works out for you.

ETA: Sorry, just noticed that you were on that thread, so probably already something you’ve seen…

Window? Is the window 60 days?

No, I believe it is 180 days, I was able to make Droid Depot ressies for December.

Also try your phone browser, it didn’t work for me for DD/Savi’s, but it did work for me for Oga’s.

And, I know this is the “Did you turn it off and back on again?” of browser issues, but did you also clear your cookies/browser history? That may also help.

Good luck, and hang in there!

Anyone know…Will they ship your Droids back to your resort room? The same as other merch you buy in the parks ??

Thanks. Done it all. Different devices. Different browsers. Incognito. I called this morning and she said This has to be booked online.

I can’t imagine why they wouldn’t, it’s certainly park merchandise!

After days of getting the same error message when trying to confirm, I give up. It has given me too much time to realize that buying a $99 droid that doesn’t do anything for me.

I was able to book both the Droid Depot and Savi’s over the phone after getting repeated error messages online. I explained the situation to the first cast member and she passed me to a second cast member who made the reservations and gave me confirmation numbers. They immediately showed up in my MDE account. You may want to call again.

1 Like