I loathe Disney

I tried that! That’s not the popup I get. Or it wasn’t the last time I tried. If the WDW site ever loads for me today, I’ll check again.

Maybe she forgot about the time zone difference.

6 Likes

I’m glad you got your reservations. I have been trying for the last 5 hours on my laptop, ipad, and phone. Count your blessings and go chillax.

The Falcon spends a lot of time on my screen. I finally got Oga. When I try for the lightsaber and droid, I get all the way to the reserve button and it tells me that “Something went wrong. Try again.” Every single time, it wanted me to enter my security code for my credit card on file.

For all the money Disney charges, Disney IT :rage::rage::rage:

5 Likes

Maybe too many people on the site. Disney needs bigger servers (not IT person so im sure its more technical than that, lol)

I was almost able to snag an ADR for one for my sister who would love the opportunity and then it had problems. I gave up. I’m over WDW today.

2 Likes

I had the same problem when they had me logged in as in EU. I could make ADRs just fine, but the other stuff, nope. Each time I have to switch countries, I have to first login then click on “welcome Robin” and change it from my profile page, or it won’t take.
Also I had to enter my security code again for my saved card. Not a huge deal, except I am doing this all during a work meeting and pulling out a credit card might be a sign I am not really engaged :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

And without all the planning and wee morning alarms for ADRs and FPP+; so much more relaxing once we are there because we are not RDing at crazy times most days; swap activities around or change activities as we want when not on tour; and eating very good food for much less money. We’ve had fabulous times exploring our world outside of Disney and they all make us miss how clean Disney is!

3 Likes

I’m giving up for the day, too. DS doesn’t seem too interested and DH, the bigger SW fan, would probably have more than normal heartburns over the $200+ tax lightsaber.

1 Like

I greedily tried to book an additional Oga on another day. I got nowhere. Endless errors. I think word has got out. And US folks are leaving work, perhaps, and are free to try booking.

She didn’t. She didn’t realize the seriousness of the rage. Sometimes it’s hard to tell when one is joking and when one is not joking. I guess she found out for sure when she joked back and got scolded.

4 Likes

2 Likes

If you dog has the reservation for Savi, he gets the light saber, right? He might need it if he runs into a Sith cat.

giphy%20(16)

18 Likes

I found a reservation for my December trip, clicked the time, then got Lady and the Tramp–sorry for the Paws., I didn’t get the ADR and now can’t get any times!!! Ugh!

Sorry WDW is such a hassle to book. Maybe the use of a travel agent could help, if you decide to plan a future trip? I’ve never used one, but at least they would be dealing with the problems and would therefore give you less rage. WDW is supposed to be a stress-free vacation… once you get there anyway :wink:

What? You DON’T have your security code memorized? Heck, I have my whole card number memorized.
:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Me too!!!

2 Likes

Prove it! What is it? :smiley:

9 Likes

0123 4567 8901 2345

Just typed mine in to change my flight times…

I can’t imagine not knowing. It’s so much faster. I have a thing for numbers though.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s a Sith cat. I think its @BGK

5 Likes