I loathe Disney

Sounded like u needed a bit of jokes, gooda time as any. Deep breaths. Maybe u can get some more out of Disney for ur further frustration!

I thought it was funny, lol

5 Likes

On the website, youā€™ll see this towards the top RHS - Iā€™ve zoomed in (because I havenā€™t yet worked out how to circle stuff on my iPad):

Then click on that blue globe, and you get this pop up:

Choose ā€œUnited States (English), and hey presto!

1 Like

I tried that! Thatā€™s not the popup I get. Or it wasnā€™t the last time I tried. If the WDW site ever loads for me today, Iā€™ll check again.

Maybe she forgot about the time zone difference.

6 Likes

Iā€™m glad you got your reservations. I have been trying for the last 5 hours on my laptop, ipad, and phone. Count your blessings and go chillax.

The Falcon spends a lot of time on my screen. I finally got Oga. When I try for the lightsaber and droid, I get all the way to the reserve button and it tells me that ā€œSomething went wrong. Try again.ā€ Every single time, it wanted me to enter my security code for my credit card on file.

For all the money Disney charges, Disney IT :rage::rage::rage:

5 Likes

Maybe too many people on the site. Disney needs bigger servers (not IT person so im sure its more technical than that, lol)

I was almost able to snag an ADR for one for my sister who would love the opportunity and then it had problems. I gave up. Iā€™m over WDW today.

2 Likes

I had the same problem when they had me logged in as in EU. I could make ADRs just fine, but the other stuff, nope. Each time I have to switch countries, I have to first login then click on ā€œwelcome Robinā€ and change it from my profile page, or it wonā€™t take.
Also I had to enter my security code again for my saved card. Not a huge deal, except I am doing this all during a work meeting and pulling out a credit card might be a sign I am not really engaged :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

And without all the planning and wee morning alarms for ADRs and FPP+; so much more relaxing once we are there because we are not RDing at crazy times most days; swap activities around or change activities as we want when not on tour; and eating very good food for much less money. Weā€™ve had fabulous times exploring our world outside of Disney and they all make us miss how clean Disney is!

3 Likes

Iā€™m giving up for the day, too. DS doesnā€™t seem too interested and DH, the bigger SW fan, would probably have more than normal heartburns over the $200+ tax lightsaber.

1 Like

I greedily tried to book an additional Oga on another day. I got nowhere. Endless errors. I think word has got out. And US folks are leaving work, perhaps, and are free to try booking.

She didnā€™t. She didnā€™t realize the seriousness of the rage. Sometimes itā€™s hard to tell when one is joking and when one is not joking. I guess she found out for sure when she joked back and got scolded.

4 Likes

2 Likes

If you dog has the reservation for Savi, he gets the light saber, right? He might need it if he runs into a Sith cat.

giphy%20(16)

18 Likes

I found a reservation for my December trip, clicked the time, then got Lady and the Trampā€“sorry for the Paws., I didnā€™t get the ADR and now canā€™t get any times!!! Ugh!

Sorry WDW is such a hassle to book. Maybe the use of a travel agent could help, if you decide to plan a future trip? Iā€™ve never used one, but at least they would be dealing with the problems and would therefore give you less rage. WDW is supposed to be a stress-free vacationā€¦ once you get there anyway :wink:

What? You DONā€™T have your security code memorized? Heck, I have my whole card number memorized.
:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Me too!!!

2 Likes

Prove it! What is it? :smiley:

9 Likes