I loathe Disney

0123 4567 8901 2345

Just typed mine in to change my flight timesā€¦

I canā€™t imagine not knowing. Itā€™s so much faster. I have a thing for numbers though.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think thatā€™s a Sith cat. I think its @BGK

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Although in my mind heā€™d be a large ginger cat, like mine.

1 Like

@BGK is always dressed to the nines. He is strictly a tuxedo Kitteh

2 Likes

When you canā€™t book Droid Depot does the message read: These are not the droids you are looking for?

3 Likes

Point of Order Clarification Request

Should Wednesday jokes be dispensed by Tuesday, or in retrospection on Thursday as a ā€œThrowbackā€ post?

Personally, I leave all of the Monday jokes to Garfield comics and tend to pack all of my weekend day jokes into Friday morning so I canā€¦

Friday%20gif

I sell all of my Tuesday jokes on Ebay for extra pocket money.

4 Likes

That would be adorable the first time but not after 4 hours of trying. And it says, ā€œSomething went writing. Try again.ā€

I just tried again. Same frustrating message. Iā€™m going call today. Hope I donā€™t have to wait for hours.

1 Like

I am now ready to be ā€œamusedā€ by @OBNurseNHā€™s ā€œjokeā€. She may repeat it. I have my SWGE bookings. And my back-up SWGE booking.

3 Likes

See and now Iā€™m past it. The timing is all wrong.

3 Likes

Comedy is very difficult to get right. I think people see comedians on TV and think itā€™s really easy and anyone can do it.

Now youā€™re understanding.

That wasnā€™t at all my intention.

I always get the timing of my humor pitch perfect. The problem is, it is everyone else who seems to have their timing off! So, you seeā€¦when my jokes fail, it isnā€™t my fault at all.

2 Likes

I feel like we skimmed past the bit where your dog has an account on MDEā€¦

So many questionsā€¦like: where does he/she write down the password in case he/she forgets?

2 Likes

Of course he does. He has his own Facebook account, too.

4 Likes

And he STILL hasnā€™t accepted my friend request

5 Likes

RIGHT, Curious minds want to know about this doggie situation

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::woman_facepalming::joy:

Iā€™d be more curious if he had a Linked In profile

2 Likes