Where to get info on park hour changes?

i was able to modify my SDD to 2:45 vs 6:45… hooray!

2 Likes

I just feel great relief I can stop checking - and that I didn’t miss them. If after so much effort I missed them that would have made me so mad!

I feel like you still have the potential of having to lurk again if your park hours change lol

1 Like

So I have seen Disney changed all of February after the 3rd for HS to 8am and March is still showing 9am. Do they normally only make a change at an hour at a time? Meaning, do they ever change the time twice? If March gets changed to 8am would that be a safe bet that it wouldnt change to 7am later or would it go right from 9am to 7am. Really hoping for a 7am start for HS for BG reasons, thinking 9am will be a complete zoo especially the week of the 23rd where its showing a CL of 10!

At least for these last time change sets, since I have been paying attention, they changed the time to 8am and then 7am. But we are past the window I think now that they would “normally“ have changed to 7am for 2/4… it’s less than a week away… so maybe 8am is here to stay?

I don’t know, but if so my plans are a bit ruined :pleading_face: I was planning 7am without kids and to come back after!

Yes totally! I was so annoyed this morning that I didn’t check my phone for so long after waking, and then checked it when doing ten things and running to a meeting, I couldn’t get my head in the game quick enough! :crazy_face:. But so relieved to have gotten the SDD at all, even if not my ideal time.

You know I am going to keep stalking the 7am opening change.

1 Like

Yes for sure - even a not perfect SDD time is still a good find!
I just lucked out - was about to go get all the kids ready for school and decided to take a look as I picked up my phone, I think I saw it within minutes of it opening from what I gather from other posts. I then proceeded to hush my kids and tell them I was doing ‘very important work’ on my phone while I got my 2 fastpasses changed lol :joy:

2 Likes