"Where in the World" photo game

Yes! :clap:

Here is another one I think should be easy (?)

1 Like

I don’t know but it seems Nemo-ish? Which could be The Seas or AoA Nemo area maybe which I’ve stayed in but I can’t remember exactly what those halls looked like.

2 Likes

Hmmm… no. It’s not in Epcot

2 Likes

Gran Destino Tower?

2 Likes

Ok, more difficult than I thought. It’s not in a resort. Try again!

1 Like

It’s a queue I think. I know I have seen those lights.

2 Likes

The colors of the walls remind me of Alien Swirling Saucers, but not the lights.

2 Likes

Wait, is it It’s a Small World?

3 Likes

I’m sure you have, and you’re right, it is a queue.

Yes :raised_hands: @Jeff_AZ, It’s a small world after all!

Is it odd that I love this attraction in a twisted way? I feel I should dislike it as much as my family does, but I like to laugh about the reasons that make it painful to them. I keep looking at those dolls and thinking they would be great in a horror movie, I don’t know… it’s all weirdly cute, and lame and funny at the same time.

Anyway, here you have it, my “favorite” attraction.

6 Likes

You wanna know how I recognized it? The plexiglass walls. They are very distinctive and I remember them from the day we got rained out and took refuge in this queue.

I love it too! Not my favorite, but a must-do once a trip at least.

4 Likes

I loved it as a kid. It was very modern in 1971. I loved looking to see if I could find something new every time I rode it too. My mom would go on it w/ me. I finally got her to take me on SM and decades later she told me she kept her eyes closed the whole time.

3 Likes

Oh, that day when you forgot your ponchos (remember from a comment on another thread)

Nice catch, there was only a small corner of the plexiglass showing on that first picture.

2 Likes

You should read the Kingdom Keepers series. You will never look at an animatronic the same way again!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looks “spacey” to me. Space mountain

2 Likes

I was thinking of SWGE

2 Likes

Test track?

2 Likes

The picture reminds me of the area where we design the cars in TT

1 Like

Star Tours? I don’t know…but the image on the display is cut off, yet hints at some kind of space station or something.

1 Like

I agree with TT. It is not Aurebesh so not Star Wars related.

2 Likes