Where Can I Get Len's Merch?

Where can I get merch for Touringplans, Lines, and Disney Dish ?

1 Like

Oh wow this is a good question. I can’t find anything on their website. I know they give some of it away to travel agency customers.

Probably a good question to direct to @len.

1 Like

https://www.zazzle.com/store/touringplans

6 Likes

Home page…More…Merchandise…takes you to the TP merchandise store on zazzle

1 Like

I love these :joy:

7 Likes

I love you guys, but I’m not wearing clothing with my user name on it. If you can’t recognize a big Baymax walking around then I don’t think that shirt is going to help.

17 Likes

Totally get that. Plus, they don’t even offer size XXXXXL.

I do think their default slogan is a little dorky. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Logo is fine, but they need better merch.

2 Likes

I ordered a few years ago. They tend to fall off of backpacks. I only had one with my liner name on it and I lost it the first day.

This one had been on my bag for years

7 Likes

I assume you can just blank out your username? I agree though, we need some new merchandise.

It looks like you can order from the U.K. site too. :blush:

You can remove the text for your name, although when I tried it with the current designs it seemed to through the graphic off?

Originally (in 2011-2012?) I thought a liner asked Len for permission to set up the store but I might be mistaken on that.

The store is set up kinda weird. I’ve bought a shirt from there before, but you will only find it in the home page when you scroll down. If you look in clothing, it doesn’t show. It’s just the logo without usernames or anything and the logo is bigger. And, it comes in V neck bc regular shirts make me feel like I’m choking.

Yeah, a simple design with just the T in a circle is all that is required.

Liners will understand what the shirt is all about. No need for all the extra words and a username.

3 Likes

@len, any chance of some new liner merchandise?

1 Like

I don’t think we have time to design anything new right now. If the community wants to take it on, though, I’m happy to put it in the store.

3 Likes

Maybe even just a logo that could be downloaded for a Cricut machine?

4 Likes

What could be cool is if @Randall1028 made some shirts based on his badges.

7 Likes

oh sure, just play to my ego. See if I care.

I care.

@Len, if we DO make something, we’re going to need

1. The logo, (obviously). in a very high resolution or vector format.
  2. Also will need to know what fonts you use.
  3. any rules/regs/standards you absolutely want us to adhere to. Doesn’t have to be anything super detailed but I’m guessing “no nudity” will likely be a staple :wink: …even if Donald never wears pants.
  4. Little help in finding the templates needed for the proper sizing of things.
11 Likes

Or Winnie the Pooh
tenor

3 Likes

This is exciting

2 Likes