Where Can I Get Len's Merch?

I still have mine from so long ago :heart_eyes::heart:

10 Likes

what are the two at the top?

2 Likes

This.

Like a lot.

Would give multiple hearts but ā€¦ itā€™s Ryan.

4 Likes

I made stickers once. They played off of the ā€œofficialā€ ones but were definitely inside jokes stuff. @BGK and a few other old timers may still have some. I have some at home too

3 Likes

I have a ā€œI met Weasusā€ sticker (app chat moderator). I also have a Mickey head key (?) from Weasus.

3 Likes

We wanted to have some funny ones made after a group of us were hanging out for the evening at Trader Samā€™s. A guest commented on our large group. We explained we are Liners who meet there throughout the year to celebrate. They were surprised a recovery group meets at a bar. :rofl: Everyone had a good laugh then we explained No not that kind of Lines. :rofl:

5 Likes

I wore my sticker when I met her and at some point during the day it fell off and I lost it. I have my Mickey key/bottle opener though.

2 Likes

I had pins made years agoā€¦maybe for the last big Mousefest in 2007? Athough that may be too far back for the pins. Hmmm.

I have no idea where they are.

1 Like

I still donā€™t see a shirt here with the logo only?

Click the products tab, then scroll down. Thereā€™s a couple of shirts that donā€™t show on the clothing page.

Hereā€™s the direct link also:
https://www.zazzle.com/touringplans_com_logo_t_shirt-235199269343588034

2 Likes

Also, funny thingā€¦ Iā€™m wearing my shirt today, lol! I usually donā€™t wear it much when Iā€™m not at Disney.

9 Likes

Nice, #linermotivation!

Found the shirt, thanks!

3 Likes

Again with ā€œold.ā€ Jaysus.

2 Likes

Three years and a day older. Not one year and a day. So yes, OLD

1 Like

Stickers :blush:

3 Likes