Where are Brian and Angela?

Oh NO!!!

:disappointed_relieved:

This makes me sad!

What??? Not the answer I was expecting…

This makes me sad. :sob: I love their videos!

2 Likes

I can’t believe Angela is gone!! She is my favorite! I’m devastated. Boo

2 Likes

But, why???!! Who is going to tell us which MNSSHP or MVMCP is going to have the lowest crowd levels? No charts? No pointer?

1 Like

I have been wondering the same thing. I miss my dose of Brian’s " and be excellent to eachother"

7 Likes

If you really miss Angela - you can now find her on her own YouTube Channel. She did let me know, on Twitter, that departing from TP was her decision & still has a great relationship with TP.

I saw, on Twitter, that Brain is still with TP - so here’s hoping we’ll hear more “Be Excellent to Each Other” in the future.

11 Likes

Why are Brian and Angela?

2 Likes

@darkmite2 Thanks for the information. I watched her YouTube video and subscribed to her channel. Touringplans support for Angela!

2 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of blog posts by Angela, but what I really miss is Brian standing in front of a map explaining the perfect touring plan.

6 Likes

I’d like a Brian map video of EP touring accounting for all the construction walls and modified entrances.exits.

4 Likes

By the time he’d filmed it, there would be more walls up. :grin:

2 Likes

I saw this on Twitter

3 Likes

In response to why there are no you tube videos?

Yes, the question posted is what happened to them

Is Brian not with TP anymore?!?!

Welcome to the forum!

Brian is still with TP; TP is just not currently doing new YouTube videos. From a post above:

That’s why we need a You Tube video from TP.
Acknowledge that this is a changing situation and show what future construction is likely to occur. TP usually has good info on future projects.
Then show what it currently is on the filming date and how it impacts guests and doesn’t impact them.

1 Like