Where are Brian and Angela?

Anyone know? I feel like I must have missed something. No youtube videos, podcasts or facebook livestreams in months?!

2 Likes

Follow them on Twitter. They are there everyday. I just helped Angela pick out a wall color for her kitchen.

2 Likes

Follow up question: WHO are Brian and Angela?

7 Likes

I take it that means they are TP’s official YouTubers?

Yeppers. Plus bloggy people too.

I’ve seen them. Not sure when the most recent sighting was, but they are definitely around in official TP role

Seriously, was this a joke? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not at all. I had no clue who they are.

2 Likes

Me neither!

Same here. Had no idea.

well that sucks, I don’t do twitter, I wonder why they have dropped off the youtube and facebook. I always enjoy their videos.

3 Likes

Omg Angela is a trip on twitter!!!

Twitter is totally my guilty pleasure.

3 Likes

They also host the Touring Plans offical podcast. Excellent one to listen to.

I always watched their TP YouTube videos. I am not on Twitter or Instagram. Please come back to YouTube, Brian and Angela. My 3 yr old DGD recognizes Angela on videos.

1 Like

Samantha??:snowman:

8 Likes

I reached out to Angela on Twitter - who usually responds in minutes or no more than a couple hours when chatting about “real life” and such. However, she hasn’t replied at all about it or even acknowledged it - which is odd. (I know she’s seen the post as it was in a thread she replied to after my question.) Not trying to create drama, but it has me wondering what’s the future of TPs podcast & YouTube stuff.

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

Missing them too!!!

I enjoy their videos too!! :grin:

2 Likes