Where are Brian and Angela?

You did not miss anything; as far as I know, there is no grand scandal to report. Touring Plans is just currently taking a break from YouTube videos and podcasts to work on other projects. There is still content on https://touringplans.com/blog and on Twitter (https://twitter.com/touringplans).

6 Likes

Oh no! I love the TP YouTube videos.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know about the blog, though, one of the writers is suspect. :wink:

john%20candy

11 Likes

Hahahaha so good :rofl:

1 Like

Thought I would update this thread on the status of at least one of these people.
I tweeted the question of why no recent content on YouTube to Brian and Angela. No response from Brian, but Angela responded saying that she no longer works for Touring Plans, but that she thinks they are ā€œtaking a break right now.ā€ She gave no other details. I told her we would miss her and her content and that I wished her the best in whatever is next.

I hope this doesnā€™t mean that TP is no longer going to be doing videos!

4 Likes

So sad!

Oh NO!!!

:disappointed_relieved:

This makes me sad!

What??? Not the answer I was expectingā€¦

This makes me sad. :sob: I love their videos!

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe Angela is gone!! She is my favorite! Iā€™m devastated. Boo

2 Likes

But, why???!! Who is going to tell us which MNSSHP or MVMCP is going to have the lowest crowd levels? No charts? No pointer?

1 Like

I have been wondering the same thing. I miss my dose of Brianā€™s " and be excellent to eachother"

7 Likes

If you really miss Angela - you can now find her on her own YouTube Channel. She did let me know, on Twitter, that departing from TP was her decision & still has a great relationship with TP.

I saw, on Twitter, that Brain is still with TP - so hereā€™s hoping weā€™ll hear more ā€œBe Excellent to Each Otherā€ in the future.

11 Likes

Why are Brian and Angela?

2 Likes

@darkmite2 Thanks for the information. I watched her YouTube video and subscribed to her channel. Touringplans support for Angela!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen a lot of blog posts by Angela, but what I really miss is Brian standing in front of a map explaining the perfect touring plan.

6 Likes

Iā€™d like a Brian map video of EP touring accounting for all the construction walls and modified entrances.exits.

4 Likes

By the time heā€™d filmed it, there would be more walls up. :grin:

2 Likes