When we go the distance, we'll be right where we belong - a trip report

Or hungry.

2 Likes

Fantastic photos, and what an amazing day you had!!

3 Likes

Possibly? It wasn’t hungry as we had eaten probably about an hour before. But it has been pretty hot. It was also a bit windy so the cars were swaying a bit.

4 Likes

He was! He even rode Everest, although he wasn’t a fan of that one. But he loved 7DMT, BTMR, and Slinky.

7 Likes

Your pictures are fab :star_struck:
What an awesome time you’ve been having :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Can we stay here?

7 Likes

For the right price… sure!

2 Likes

However FL law does say you have to move at least every 30 days. But there are plenty of resorts - one a month and then some!

7 Likes

We might be back before the end of the year…

10 Likes

Hooray!

3 Likes

The holiday season is the best time to be in parks. Just make sure it’s after Thanksgiving when all the stuff starts in Epcot.

7 Likes

Do it!

1 Like

There definitely needs to be a better system!

2 Likes

I’m watching the news for an announcement that they do away with the 2 pm park hop time. I just keeping that will go away!

3 Likes

You read my mind.

2 Likes

If you want to hang with some fun folks like me and @ryan1 December 5 is an awesome day to be in Epcot. You know. For planning purposes.

5 Likes

That would be awesome!

2 Likes

I HIGHLY doubt it will go away any time soon. I could see it being moved to 1 pm maybe…but the fact is, the 2 pm park hop time serves a useful purpose for Disney, with invisible positive impacts on guests. If they dropped the hop time, then the APR system becomes almost meaningless because someone could pick any available park and then tap in and immediately hop to another park that was full. This would lead to unbalanced crowds that Disney hasn’t staffed for appropriately.

I would embrace the 2 pm hopping time, not wish it away at this point, because it allows Disney to effectively use APRs to manage crowds.

1 Like

Specifically, we plan to be there in the early afternoon through the extended evening hours.

2 Likes

One of the problems with the limit is the restaurants. People wanting to go to lunch, say, in Epcot after a morning at MK.

5 Likes