At least stop in France and get snacks!

5 Likes

So unnecessary. But at least it’s a convenient and short walk to deal with it

3 Likes

Ditto! :rofl:

2 Likes

Sorry this took so long…hopefully it can still be considered relevant

NewExperience

@missoverexcited or @PrincipalTinker if you would kindly apply to the proper post :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Done!

8 Likes

Pictures are great! I love the family pic in front of the Falcon!

2 Likes

Took this for @OBNurseNH

13 Likes

Yay!!!

3 Likes

I feel like a broken record, but the last two days have also been pretty perfect. Yesterday was our off day - no park in the morning. We slept in (even DS5 who is usually up at 6 at home slept until after 8!), had a lot of pool time, and just hung around the resort for most of the day. (It was HOT - with a high of 100, and that’s not even including the heat index). Our plan was to hit MK in the evening, and as we got off the bus at MK, the skies opened up. We waited it out a little, but looking at the radar it looked like this was going to be a lengthy storm (it was), so we headed back to the resort and ended up hanging in the room, playing card games, and really just having a fun, relaxing evening. Not what we had planned, but it turned out to be the break we needed.

Today was AK where we spent most of the day before heading off to MK to hit a few favorites. Genie+ came in handy, and using the drops we were able to hit the attractions we wanted in quick succession at both AK and MK. I think we took more pictures and took advantage of more photopass photographers today than on any day of our trip. AK is such a beautiful park. Also, saw Flights of Wonder for the first time, and I think it’s a home run. Such a great, fun show.

Only two more park days left (:sob:) but we are savoring them all and already talking about our next trips. I’ll have photos in the morning, but for now I’m off to bed. Tomorrow we are back at DHS to hit a few favorites, spend some time exploring Batuu a bit more, and maybe see one of the shows or two.

23 Likes

100% agree! Glad y’all are having such a wonderful trip!

5 Likes

I’m behind on photos. From yesterday.

26 Likes

Today we returned to DHS to have more time to explore Batuu, hit a couple of the attractions we missed, and go on a couple of favorites. On the Genie+ front, I had an incredible day - scored an 8:30 AM Slinky, then with a bit of refreshing got a 9:45 MFSR, and later got a noon MMRR, followed by a 12:30 Star tours, and then a 1:30 PM TSM at the drop (for our second ride of the day for that one). I don’t know how I ended up with such good luck, but the fact that I was able to get all those as LLs by 1 PM was pretty great.

We decided to head back to our hotel via the Skyliner to give that a try. And while I enjoyed it, DW did not. It seems the Skyliner makes her motion sick, and the bonine non drowsy she had been taking and had been working very well for rides (thanks @Jeff_AZ!) did not help her on the Skyliner.

We went to Epcot for the evening, taking in the topiaries and hitting a few favorites. Then I took DS 4 back to our room while DW and DS12 hung out at Epcot for a bit. (I’ll do the same tomorrow).

Another great day, the only downside is that it’s getting close to the end of our trip. Tomorrow is our last park day at MK, and it’s hard to believe it’s nearly over, but what a trip.

19 Likes

That owl shot is :heart_eyes:. Also I think your older DS looks like a young Jerry O’Connell.

5 Likes

DW and DS12 ended up staying for Harmonious. Her first comment about it: THAT. WAS. AWESOME. (I’m sure @sanstitre_has_left_the_building would agree with that review).

I’m going to see it tomorrow night with DS12.

12 Likes

I can’t take credit for that shot - DW snapped that one!

4 Likes

That is so odd about motion sickness on the skyliner! I haven’t heard of many people being affected by it. Was she facing backward maybe?

5 Likes

22 Likes

Nope, facing forward. She only had minor issues with Guardians, but the Skyliner practically did her in.

5 Likes

Maybe she was over heated or tired???

3 Likes

Great photos! I especially love the one of them watching slinky dog. Was DS4 able to ride this trip?

2 Likes