What's your most frequented attraction?

Inspired by the thread about what attractions people haven’t ever done, I got to thinking about this. Which attraction have you experienced the most times? I want to say Splash Mountain because i rode so many times on my last trip. It’s also the best ride in all the parks.

1 Like

I’m not sure I could really say. If I had to guess, probably HM. Love that ride - never miss it when there.

4 Likes

I’ve only ridden once as an adult.

Interesting question. I probably would go with Space Mountain, because it is the one I tend to ride more than once most often.

At Epcot, it would be Soarin’.

At AK, EE for sure.

At HS, harder to say. Probably TOT?

1 Like

:open_mouth:
Dude. What the heck?!

3 Likes

Well, my kids were only 3 and 5 on my second to last trip and the 5 year old was afraid of stuff like that in the dark at that time. So last trip we finally rode.

2 Likes

TSMM for me for sure

It is too new to qualify for me. I have been riding TOT at least once each trip since 1995.

1 Like

HM -definitely a family favorite!

1 Like

definitely HM!

2 Likes

Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride? Ok, for rides that actually still exist I would say Dinosaur. I think I surprised myself with that. A close second might be POC or SM (only because I think I rode it 6 times in a row during after hours).

3 Likes

Which SM?

1 Like

WDW. I’ve never been to the other Disney Parks.

1 Like

Haunted Mansion & PotC, RR are must do every visit to MK. At AK the safari is required. At EC is the street performances. HS hmmmm

1 Like

SM can mean Splash or Space!

1 Like

I think generally SM = Space and people refer to Splash as Splash.

But I can appreciate that it’s not entirely clear and happy for the clarification.

2 Likes

Space for this one. I can see the confusion.

1 Like

MK: Pirates / Big Thunder
Epcot: Soarin’
AK: Safari (FOP if the line is not 3 hours)
HS: historically Rockin Roller Coaster, quickly becoming SDD

1 Like

For years it was ToT and RnR because we used to be able to go to HS at night and ride them over and over. Now, ToT and EE.

2 Likes

Thanks to DAH, AK (FOP) and HS (SDD) are easy ones to work out. I rode them both over and over.

At MK? Quite possibly PM. And EP? SSE?

Overall? Could be FOP.

1 Like