What's your most frequented attraction?

Outstanding choices to ride the most!

1 Like

No doubt, Haunted Mansion

1 Like

Definitely EE.

2 Likes

I would say EE. We try to ride it multiples times each trip (and once did it 10x during DAH).

1 Like

Everyone will like this:
I’m pretty sure that my most ridden ride at AK is Primeval Whirl

4 Likes

GOTG:Mission Breakout we rode five times in two days. Other than that, Winnie The Pooh is the only one we ride multiple times per day, historically.

1 Like

It’s gotta be either Space or BTM. With both of these we like to do multiple rides in a row when the waits are low. These are my top two fav rides for sure.

1 Like

That’s kind of hilarious.

I have ridden it tons, too. Because i’m the only one in the family who will go on it with my son who loves it.

1 Like

Definitely HM for MK and overall.

Epcot: SSE
HS: ToT
AK: KS

1 Like

Probably it’s a toss up between Space Mtn and tea cups for MK and maybe all time, considering my inaugural ride on SM was 1979.

It remained my all time fav until RnRC opened and since then, I’ve ridden RnRC more times than SM. That mag lev launch is hard to beat.

But at HS, with the advent of the variations, we’ve ridden Star Tours a LOT. My niece was aggravated one trip that she keep getting a particular segment when she wanted a different one. I don’t even know how many times we rode it, that trip. Cuz it was a run on - you know, when the line inside uses up so much real estate but there’s no one in front of you, so you’re not walking . . . That might have been 5 years ago. It’s pretty much always at least a walk on lately when we’re there. So multiple rides looking for the particular segment at the time. Lately it’s been Darth Vader instead of that other dark guy.

I don’t think anything at AK or Epcot comes close to tea cups, SP, RnRC or ST. In number of rides.

1 Like

I’m kind of disappointed that Peoplemover wasn’t your answer here. We may have to confiscate your fan club card.

2 Likes

Probably Space Mountain or Big Thunder, since I rode them both a lot as a kid, and still ride a lot as an adult. Especially Big Thunder, cannot be at DL or MK and not ride it.
In AK…EE
In EP…Spaceship Earth
In HS…probably TOT

2 Likes

Mike Train - on our last trip we rode it seven times (twice one day, five times another, thanks PPO breakfast + free FPPs for messing something up!).

1 Like

We did the same thing once morning. I only got 1 extra ride because I stayed with DS2 but the rest of the family got 4-5 rides.

1 Like

Overall?

Probably BTMRR at MK, Star Tours at HS (we did 3 FPs in a row one trip. We got the stink eye from a woman in the stand by line that saw us pass her each time. My kids love this ride.). TT at Epcot and EE at AK.

1 Like

Wow. Was about to answer, but noticed that those exact choices were already made by @ryan1.

EP - Soaring
AK - EE
HS - ToT
MK - Space Mountain

1 Like

MK- Buzz, AK-Dino, HS- Toy Story Mania, EP- Sorin

2 Likes

I love PM too but it’s been offline so much lately it’s kind of fallen off the dance card.

For us I’d say POTC, EE, Soarin’ (tied with MS) and ST.

Not the most fun, but perhaps the most fun with the shortest wait time.

1 Like

MK: Jungle Cruise
Epcot: Living Seas Pavilion, Norway Pavilion
AK: NRJ
HS: used to be Great Movie Ride.

1 Like

MK: The Mountains.
EP: Test Track
AK: Expedition Everest
HS: RotR, RRC

1 Like