What's the first thing you buy?

I have never had any food from HM before. My family :roll_eyes: too picky

But on my solo day on 7/1 I have plans for that :slight_smile: Ribs? anything else you recommend there?

:laughing::laughing: Ow!

RO was amazing.

4 Likes
  1. Main series 1.1. Prequel trilogy
  • Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)
  • Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)
  • Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)

1.2. Original trilogy

• Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
  • Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
  • Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983)

1.3. Sequel trilogy

• Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)
  • Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi (2017)
  • Star Wars: Episode IX (2019)

--------------- 2. Anthology

• Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)
  • Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)
  • Untitled Boba Fett film

--------------- 3. Animated

• Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008)
2 Likes

If you are into reading Star Wars stuff at all then I highly recommend reading “Galaxy’s Edge: Black Spire”. I read it after we went, but should have read it before. I’ll definitely reread before we go again. It’s an easy read too.

1 Like

I stole that. Link here.

I had the Chicken Kabob. I’m not sure they had it when I looked recently. My youngest thought it looked weird bc it was extremely orange, but the spices and flavors were amazing. I’m hoping the menu hasn’t changed drastically when we go in June.

2 Likes

(Sorry to inadvertently hijack this awesome thread)

ok… back to the original question: the first thing I buy… is a drink, usually water and free. If we are staying on property I buy the refillable mug first. And I always want to go to Main Street first too. Living so close… my Disney equilibrium is still calibrating :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Oh! Awesome. I was just finishing Harry Potter series (again) and was about to reread Kevin Hearne but I’d love a break. Rereading old stuff helps my mind calm down right before bed but I’m craving something new.

2 Likes

IV A New Hope
V The Empire Strikes Back
VI Return of the Jedi
I The Phantom Menace
II Attack of the Clones
III Revenge fo the Sith
VII The Force Awakens
VIII The Last Jedi
IX The Rise of Skywalker

2 Likes

Where’s the one called “Star Wars”?

:thinking:

3 Likes

:point_up_2:This! That last ~5 minutes was spectacular and badass!

3 Likes

No apologies needed, it’s fun to get others’ perspectives and it totally ties in to the GE theming. I wish I had the foresight to watch everything first before going. I had just assumed it’d be similar to other land theming where you didn’t have to be SO into the story that you’d miss details.

Especially the interactive stuff in Batuu. Man I wish I knew that ahead of my visit to DLR GE.

1 Like

I don’t know whether it will add to my experience or not

I’m just looking to knock my family off kilter when I know stuff they know I don’t know

2 Likes

Episode IV A New Hope. I call it “A New Hope”. A lot of people just call it Star Wars.

It’s where it all began a long time ago…

3 Likes

LOL thanks

When I saw it in the theatre as a kid it wasn’t called that.

Times, they are a-changin

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

1 to 9 in that numerical order. (Which we just did over the course of a long weekend). Episodes 1 to 3 are pretty much horrible but it’s good context and obligatory if you are doing a marathon. We didn’t include Roque One this last time, but you could stick it in there between episodes 3 and 4. I was nine when Star Wars came out and I was instantly, irretrievably hooked.

2 Likes

Funny, I decided a few days ago to re-read (possibly for the 4th time) the Harry Potter Series. But a few of the books have become too worn due to 3 people in the family reading them at various times over the years. Need a little escapism this year more than ever.

3 Likes

In order to prevent this from happening I splurged and bought all books in digital form. I wanted to be able to maintain the hard copies and I love having the books to read anywhere I’m stuck waiting :wink:

1 Like