I don’t think this has been discussed elsewhere — sorry if it has.
Suppose you have a Disney trip coming up. Booked and paid for. All planned. Which of the following things would cause you to cancel, or at least wonder if you should.
- Temperature checks at park entrances. Every time.
- Pinprick blood tests at the park entrances (which you only need to take once: results are added to you MDE).
- Masks compulsory for CMs.
- Masks compulsory for guests.
- No parades.
- No fireworks.
- No theatre shows.
- No FPPs. All lines are standby, with markers on the ground indicating six foot gaps between parties. If lines are full you have to come back another time.
- One or more parks closed for the duration of your trip. (Would it matter which one?)
- No table service restaurants. Quick service with floor markings as for rides.
- No quick service restaurants. Table service only, with limited tables spread out in the restaurants. Two course maximum to ensure quick throughput.
- No character meet-and-greets, including at meals.
- All parks closed. Resorts only. All pools / gyms shut.
Feel free to add other conditions.