What would you do? Lodging situation

I found this for you…

7 Likes

Perfect!

1 Like

Y’all are the best!

1 Like

You may be putting the signs in the wrong place.

Have you tried adding it as a request to the Touring Plans fax? That might work.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness I knew this sounded familiar, I think they must have messed up your room reservation fax with mine, Julia:

14 Likes

ugh, that’s the worst when they mix up requests!

2 Likes

Hahahahaha!

2 Likes

Simon, you might want to black out the confirmation number. Not sure how anyone could (ab)use it in any way but I wouldn’t want it out there.

1 Like

Bless you it’s a fake one I made up!
My only worry now is this thing is going to send and it’s a throwaway booking… :confused:
Does it go automatically?

3 Likes

can’t breathe, laughing so hard
So glad Disney room assigners are willing to go the extra mile :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes but not until 5 days before so you’ve got time to change it :joy: I mean, if you really want to.

1 Like

I hope that isn’t a “Bless your Heart” comment! :thinking:

I had no idea about that a couple of years ago, had to look it up! :smile:

1 Like

OMG @SimonUK I am literally laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes.

Thank you. That is utterly epic.

My entire travelling party is forever grateful for the amusement!!!

4 Likes

So sorry this happened to you but nice job handling it!!! This thread has made me laugh out loud!

I need to know the Be Our Guest thing!

3 Likes

It depends on which half.

1 Like

Absolutely. It’s not clear why this guy was at the door. Will he be mistaken again, or has he got something going on in his brain that made him pick out the OP? Either way, I’d be out of there.

TBH I’d think about buying pepper spray if I was traveling my myself or just with little kids… I’ve only ever done that one time, when I was on a genealogy trip and I knew I’d be out in the boonies tracking down old cemeteries and the like. Since I can’t take it on the plane I just went to a sporting goods store and bought the kind joggers use, then threw it away before I left.

1 Like

I don’t run around half naked…

4 Likes

But walking is okay?

1 Like

Of course you didn’t enjoy it - you were 12. As an adult it’s a whole different story…

1 Like