What snack is over rated and you just dont get the rave?

pretzels are another snack I don’t get , why are they so dry 2or3 times I’ve tried them but so dry !!!

1 Like

Mickey ice cream bar. Sorry, but I’d take a Dove bar over a Mickey “Premium” bar any day. I haven’t had a Dole whip in at least 35 years. I stood in line at Aloha Isle twice, but gave up both times because the dad gum line didn’t move and I was standing in the sun. I think I’ll try one at Cpt Cook’s in Nov.

So, on the churro topic, I’ve heard it mentioned that the churros are better at DLR are better than WDW because the lower humidity in California is a better environment for frying the churros. I’ve never had a churro at WDW, but I’m inclined to believe this theory. Now, at CarsLand at DCA they sell churro bites with chocolatedipping sauce. Breakfast of (Piston Cup) champions.

That sounds fabulous! Must get me some

They are also at AK now - at Tamu Tamu I believe.

cream cheese pretzel

Old thread, I know but it is a good topic.

School bread in Norway. It was fairly dry and not very tasty.

I wish I had a delete function. I can’t believe turkey legs mad this list!!

1 Like

I have never tried the school bread, but this trip I WILL try the school bread!

I really want a beaver tail right now.

1 Like

Now, see, I missed out on beaver tails but have heard nothing but great things about them. Why can’t we bring those back?

Ooh- I had forgotten about the beaver tails; they were very yummy. But I think the cronut may actually be better.

I didn’t know about the dole whip until I became a liner. Going to give it a try, next trip. Never heard of school bread.

Definitely the turkey leg.

1. It tastes a lot more like ham than turkey. Probably due to all the salt.
  2. It is way too big for someone to eat themselves. I normally don’t mind sharing with my family but it is a bit much for me to see everyone gnawing on this hunk of meat.
  3. There is way too much stringy cartilage that you have to eat around.
1 Like

I kind of have to agree with you on the turkey leg. I’ve had the at other fairs and they have been “OK”, but there’s something about the smoke flavor that Disney uses that I just don’t like (of course I’m not a huge fan of “smoked” anything…

The ONLY place to get one is at a Renaissance fest- specifically, the Minnesota Ren Fest. They’re delicious and I don’t know what they do to them so they’re not so salty, but they’re delicious! Not a fan of the ones at Disney either. @NeedaTurkeyLeg come pay a visit to us here in August…you’ll get a divine turkey leg!

1 Like

@AlwaysMouseTime I’m on my way!

1 Like