What snack is over rated and you just dont get the rave?

Turkey leg: it is something I used to get at the state fair, and can now get at lots of BBQ joints, so I want something different.

I love the Turkey Leg for a few bites, then Iā€™m annoyed I spent $9.99 on it, Too salty to continue eating after a few bites.

got to be carrotcake for me ,I just donā€™t get it CARROT! CAKE! ???

Iā€™m surprised by the people that talk about getting a churro thereā€¦ I mean I can get churroā€™s any day of the week and for a lot cheaper lol. I want to try things I canā€™t easily get at home.

I cannot find a freaking churro! I better be able to get one down the shore in a couple weeks or I am going to go ballistic on someone!

Well we have a lot of Mexican bakeries here so they arenā€™t hard to come by. Honestly though I donā€™t find them all that enticing. They arenā€™t bad per se, but there are so many things Iā€™d rather have lol.

I usually feel the same way but someone mentioned on on my facebook thread the other day and now I am jones-ing for one.

1 Like

Have you actually tried the carrot cake? Itā€™s actually a very moist, rich spice cake; the carrots are finely shredded and really do more for the moistness and consistancy than the tasteā€¦

1 Like

I totally refused to try carrot cake until I was at least 30, I was shocked that it tastes so good and nothing like carrots! I love it now!

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ve ever had one at WDW, but at DL they kind of became a tradition for me. There is a stand in FrL right after you get off of Splash. After hitting Splash at RD, my first stop is always the churro cart for ā€œbreakfastā€. Iā€™ve probably done this 30 or 40 times. Of course this started back in the 80s when they werenā€™t quite so ubiquitous. In fact when I walk past a cart selling them (anywhere), I can close my eyes and imagine myself there in FrLā€¦

2 Likes

I KNOWā€¦Carrot + Cake Yuckā€¦but no amazing lol

1 Like

Iā€™ll join in with the folks who just donā€™t get the Dole whip hype. Tried it with and without rum, and didnā€™t think it was very good or very bad. Iā€™ll stick with the Plaza ice cream parlour.

Cream cheese stuffed pretzels. Very sweet. The pretzels themselves were meh too. (Also, not that it really counts, but the Grey Stuff on the cupcake at BoG. Tasted like canned frosting to me.)

I am with you. I was very disappointed I didnā€™t love it.

Sorry everyone but the jalapeno stuffed mickey pretzel is a no go for me.

Thatā€™s disappointing to hear! I donā€™t enjoy canned frosting most of the time, hence my cake cup comments above.

I havenā€™t tried it in disney ,itā€™s just the whole carrot/cake thing just doesnā€™t float my boat but seeing other comments Iā€™ll pinch some of DWs cos sheā€™s sure to get some somewhere in disney thanks @bswan

Any of that Caramel stuff (yuk) and and School Bread (double yuk)

Hi @MDU school bread intrigues me Iā€™m gonna try it when we snack the world in nov

Hi @Tazbill. Everyone should try everything once. Lots of people like it. To me, it was very dry. Bring your margarita from La Cava to wash it down.

2 Likes