What snack is over rated and you just dont get the rave?

For me it has to be the Orange Bird Icecream, just wasn’t has tasty as I thought it would be…sticking to the Dole whip in future.

1 Like

Anything from Germany caramel store except the popcorn… Always looks good but it tastes weird. I bought chocolate covered caramels there & spit them out :grin:

Dole whip doesn’t appeal to me at all.

Dole whip…Yuck!! I hate pineapple.

Carrot cake cookie for me!

Cupcakes - any kind from WDW - I like cupcakes, but it’s just cake - easy to make at home.

Turkey Legs. Too dry, too salty, and too smoky.

3 Likes

Second the turkey legs! Just don’t find them appealing in any way.

1 Like

Oh yes, I forgot about turkey legs - agree with you and find them totally unappealing!

I love the Turkey Legs at Disneyland. I wonder if they’re saltier at WDW or something.

Turkey leg: there’s something strangely cannibalistic about them.

1 Like

School bread - tired it on our last trip. It was ok but probably would not order it again.

3 Likes

Definitely the turkey leg! Smells amazing but tasts disgusting!

Dole whip, but I’m going to give the vanilla combo a try before I give up.

1 Like

Dole Whip. I like the Orange Bird Ice cream better.

I haven’t had enough trips to come across a snack that I didn’t enjoy yet. But I do know that I will never try the turkey leg. :poultry_leg::mask: The thought of it grosses me out even though I love turkey.

2 Likes

Dole Whip, most definitely.

Cake cups! Blech. They were like the worst canned frosting with super stale cake. Way too sweet but also completely flavorless. I also agree on the turkey leg but if you go to IOA the turkey leg at the Three Broomsticks is way better.

School bread…

Jalapeño pretzels at AK bleck :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like