“What should we do next? Something good, something bad? Bit of both?”...“Your path you must decide.” Trip Report

From the SWGS cheese plate in the bar

2 Likes

If what is at my house now makes it to you it’s pretty crazy.

4 Likes

Are you in this area?

We’re gonna try to do our things but I imagine it’ll put a damper on the beginning of the H2O glow thing. Hopefully there is a chance to at least ride Miss Adventure Falls sometime tonight as it’s new to me. I got us a cabana but I don’t know if they’ll let us keep it past 8pm when the regular park closes so hopefully by then it’ll be done.

3 Likes

I’m about 40 miles to the west of WDW

3 Likes

It’s mellowing out now but still raining so hopefully it just passes by and cooks things off and then goes away! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

It’s raining now. I can hear thunder in the distance and I just saw lightning. Here we go.

3 Likes

It’s looks like the most rain is in the next two hours so I hope we’ll be alright.

4 Likes

My favorite too.

3 Likes

The metaquest VR link worked from afar. Our reservations were really in the system! We’re in line.

2 Likes

Thunderstorm warnings/watches are over so just rain and it’s not high amounts so we should be good for event. I mean we’re gonna be wet anyways right. :wink:

4 Likes

That was fun but The Void was better. There’s a market here and this would be a good space for something like that cuz it’s such a large building.

2 Likes

I recently stumbled on a video for these rooms and they were calling them honeymoon suites. They look fun.

5 Likes

We’re here at the event and waiting on our deluxe cabana. FYI every time I get these it takes a bit to get situated though everyone is very kind. But it does eat into touring time

4 Likes

Kitchen for cabanas doesnt open till 730. More eating of time. I ordered but she had to hold it. So I’m in a floaty. On a river. It’s a bit chilly after the storm.

2 Likes

Does this count as hidden

15 Likes

Food still not here but my drink was.

11 Likes

I swear I don’t have a problem other than the stress of being the planner.

5 Likes

It was actually so nice it rained today and dropped in the 70s so I could enjoy the peace of the garden!

7 Likes

Food just came at 8p so i recommend eating before you get here if you really want to use the time to ride slides with no wait.

5 Likes