“What should we do next? Something good, something bad? Bit of both?”...“Your path you must decide.” Trip Report

And there’s a laundry hamper which is brilliant

11 Likes

Epcot is a better work out than DHS

6 Likes

Those are some extra fancy amenities right there! I just love the smell of the body wash and lotion!

2 Likes

No judgement from me

7 Likes

Ok I’ll admit, when I saw this I was like, “wow she JUST got out of the Starcruiser and she’s already ordering another drink?” And then you called me OUT! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Looks awesome, how were the Plain White Tees? They will be playing when we are there.

1 Like

Lol. I initially told him I didn’t want a drink and he kind of guilted me into it. Like you paid all this money for this package with unlimited drinks and then I didn’t even ask for the 2nd one. Ha ha. They were both really good. I thought the hibiscus one would be the least sweet cuz I don’t like sweet but the pomegranate one was even less sweet for those that are like me. It was very tart.

6 Likes

They were very good. I wouldn’t say they were like Tom Petty good (he was my favorite musician and he never had a bad performance ever) but they were better than the local bands we saw last year (at least one of them anyway) that they used instead of big bands cuz of Covid. I enjoyed it a lot though. I’m very much into live performances having been raised by hippie going concert parents that took me to them since I was 3 and my mom plays in a local band herself. So that’s my favorite part of Epcot. I wouldn’t go out of my way to see them but this is the 2nd time I’ve seen them. They were more in sync in the 00s when I saw them last. I wonder if they just started playing together recently again?

7 Likes

I preferred Spice Road Table to Rose & Crown Harmonius Dining Package. We felt closer to the fireworks, we were almost close enough to see what was going on in the stargate. I could see into this time at least and I liked the food and drinks better and my view of the ball better. To be fair I think Mediterranean food is much better than British food and I prefer wine to beer.

8 Likes

We’ve always enjoyed the live bands at Epcot. We saw Davy Jones’s first and last performances there. Saw Pointer Sisters in April and LRB a few years ago.

3 Likes

Sleep in days make you feel

12 Likes

Trattoria Al Forno time.

16 Likes

I love TaF so much! Their breakfast is top notch.

4 Likes

Hubby ordered the best. The one with the polenta and poached eggs.

5 Likes

So pro tip. The other day in DS when there was a 30 min wait for MetaQuest I bookmarked the widget and I was able to reserve our spot today from the comfort of our breakfast table for 5pm today. We have 6pm Glow After Dark at Typhoon Lagoon which is right across the street so this should work out nicely.

I don’t know if this will work for others but in case:
https://widget.qsr.cloud/full/fce0c4ca-619c-46a5-b840-af7283f865b8/selectdate?displayBackButton=false

9 Likes

I will be doing that in July. I definitely want to hear your thoughts on this, including what is included in the price.

2 Likes

This pre-thunderstorm temp drop and breeze and cloud cover is magical. And I saw a baby bunny in our garden! I didn’t get a pic but he was adorable.

11 Likes

12 Likes

This is fun weather; both heat advisory and thunder.

5 Likes

The lizards find this temp drop romantic

3 Likes