“What should we do next? Something good, something bad? Bit of both?”...“Your path you must decide.” Trip Report

I watched a video on them, and the guy said they used to allow 4, and there is a pull out couch in the sofa. But the capacity is now 2. Not sure if it was Chapeked or when this changed.

4 Likes

Yes, i originally wanted to book the room for all four of us but couldn’t but it did use to allow you and 100% it’s enough room for 4 people. Hubby and I just took a nap on the couch the L-shape itself is so big, not even needing to pull the sleeper!

There is a sleeper sofa inside the couch which is surprising for how comfy it is

5 Likes

what is the pricing?

It was more than twice as expensive as a regular garden view room (the boys are directly across the quiet pool from us) so I bought both. But it does have club level access.

4 Likes

Wow, awesome room!

3 Likes

Remy was great! They tried to put us in C for Soarin but I asked if we could wait 1 so we’re in B1. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hightailed it to the opposite end of the park for the Plain White T’s with a show up time of 6:30 in 13 min. I made them speed walk while bobbing and weaving.

4 Likes

Sorry I just hearted almost every post! I fell behind. The Starcruiser looks so fun! Loved your dress. That room is amazing! You are killing it with G+!

4 Likes

12 Likes

We rode every ride except Figment which someone specifically asked me to please not make him ride it (ahem DS17) lol. I would have liked to spend more time doing some of the recently brought back live shows but I wanted to show the first timer the attractions first and this is a four day park to me! Lol

Overall I feel pretty good never waiting more than 24 minutes today. Lots of steps though

21,633 compared to 12,386 at DHS and we still have to walk back to the room after Harmonius.

9 Likes

Iced Mint Tea and the Hibiscus Mimosa both delicious

13 Likes

13 Likes

As the sun sets and the breeze begins the mood and energy of the table is lifting. And he just brought me the pomegranate mimosa without being asked

13 Likes

The funny thing is I barely drink at home and y’all all prob think I’m an alcoholic :wink:

14 Likes

14 Likes

Epcot at night. :heart:

7 Likes

I just love that show.

2 Likes

it’s my version of heaven

4 Likes

Home frikkin sweet home

2 Likes

I mean how did they know

11 Likes