“What should we do next? Something good, something bad? Bit of both?”...“Your path you must decide.” Trip Report

The frozen LLs were gone very fast too!

2 Likes

Took my boys some time to move this morning cuz SWGS ain’t for the weak! So we didn’t get to get to IG till 828 with two min of Early Hour left. But we made it to TT quick and though it was posted 40 it most definitely wasn’t more than 20 and then we did MS with a 24 min wait to ride vehicle, used our ILL during the grace period for GoTG, bathroom break, grabbed an SE LL for 10 min from the 1030am opening and by the time we got there we tapped in during our early grace period. Immediately got a Nemo LL for 10-15 min away and rode that right after walk on almost. As soon as we tapped in I got LwTL for 15 min from then which was ready when we got there. Made it to Biergarten across the park exactly at noon for our noon reservation and checked in. Seated within 5 min and got our Garden Rocks tickets, getting the Frozen 1:15pm LL at the 12:46 drop. All of this except the ILL I’ve used BG1. I’m waiting for Soarin to go to like 5pm which it’s like just a little ahead right now because since our Remy is at 405-505 I’d like to take our break after Frozen and we’re gonna need something to fill after Remy before our 645p Garden Rocks. I hate that I have to monitor for Soarin to get that late because it’s stupid. Why can’t I just pick my time and actually take a nap (except the boys room is ready which Garden View at Boardwalk and DH and I have the Garden Suite and it’s not ready so we may have to bogart boys room for our nap. This is why I’m upset the 1150 Remy I thought I was getting went to 405 by the time I clicked. I wanted to take our break at 3 when our room is supposed to be ready coming back at 645 for show and then we could have done Soarin now too. I know im not alone with this annoyance at this system that you invest so much into including constantly checking return times. No rest for the planner.

10 Likes

Frozen was a walk on with LL so doing the 15 min GFT. Keep hoping our room will be ready. I’m excited about this bucket list room. I’m not a photographer. Hate taking pictures honestly but I will take a photo of it since it’s harder to get info on it online.

6 Likes

Break time!

Did I miss the description somewhere? What’s this bucket list room?

1 Like

Outer building garden suite. The rooms have their own private gardens and white picket fences and they’re two stories

5 Likes

Wow that sounds amazing! Look forward to the photo!

1 Like

It’s still not ready but we have club access so we’re waiting there. Look at these frikkin adorable sugar cubes!

19 Likes

You are doing unbelievably well despite the crappiness of G+

6 Likes

After I got Frozen, DH says to boys, if you’re gonna Disney you need someone like Jenny who knows this stuff. So thanks forum for keeping me informed!

13 Likes

Uploading: 34F17F5F-8C7D-458F-99C2-488FC0BEFEC3.jpeg…

16 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

Downstairs has a large half bath and kitchenette

13 Likes

That looks amazing!

5 Likes

This meant nothing to me without the pictures. Amazing! What is the pricing? It looks like equivalent of a Studio in amenities and I only see one bed plus the couch, but the space and aesthetics seems almost like a mini 3-bedroom feel.

3 Likes

There are some videos on Youtube too. This is something that wasn’t even on my radar, but it is gorgeous!

3 Likes

It is very nice, but capacity is only 2 people. So you cannot put kids on the couch even though it looks like your whole crew could sleep on them.

4 Likes

Thank you for posting these pictures! I had no idea these types of rooms were there

4 Likes

That’s insane that they don’t have a pull-out sofa in there. Even if people only intend to sleep 2, seems like it would be nice to have the option for 4 with all that space.

(I don’t intend to ever stay there, but looks beautiful!)

4 Likes