“What should we do next? Something good, something bad? Bit of both?”...“Your path you must decide.” Trip Report

24 min to preshow

1 Like

36 to ride so pretty close

3 Likes

2 hrs after park open and I got 1205 TSM and that’ll be it I try for.

4 Likes

Brilliant! I don’t think I could get into it - not that I’d want to for Star Wars and at that price!

1 Like

Yeah but the interactivity and the complete buy in by the actors is stellar

5 Likes

Rode RotR and did some missions 14 min with LL to actual vehicle but walk on to Rey. Now doing SDD with LL

6 Likes

4 min

5 Likes

It’s all a blur but I got three new events because of stuff I did on Batuu and we rode TSM and MFSR, built some light sabers and the boys are building droids. I’m beat from this stifling heat and humidity and we have a 315p event back on ship but I really really need like 5 long showers for more than one reason! WDW in summer is the land of two showers and outfits a day FYI

7 Likes

Bridge training is awesome and DH is a scoundrel and has so many different events than me. Hes being very secretive and wont share so i shouldn’t either right. Lol.

7 Likes

The Dagobah gimlet is like a party of flavors with a mint lime start and a cinnamon and tea finish. It’s delicious. I recommend.

12 Likes

Oh my gosh the secret missions are AMAZING and I know things DH doesn’t now too!

8 Likes

How did I miss this TR? Glad I found it now. You have a an amazing plan.
Enjoy your trip!

3 Likes

Oh wow, you look fantastic!!! Love it

3 Likes

Mark of the huntress

Kid drink

Cheese platter which was amazing

14 Likes

Mark of the huntress is way too sweet

4 Likes

Pod chaser cuz I sent back the other

12 Likes

I have thoughts I’ll add later but for a person who has done a lot of things this was a unique and exciting experience but exhausting and nonstop so be prepared.

Got an 850am ILL for Cosmic Rewind but by the time I did that all I could get for Remy was 405p which when I wanted to take a break. :-(. I hate this system.

Also by the time I got that for Remy it was after 8pm for the next available so these seem to go the fastest for sure. I used BG1 for that and it’s a much better process than WDWs app.

7 Likes

Genie+ absolutely sucks with the switching of times and your inability to plan anything and then getting overlapping stuff randomly. It’s the worst version of this ever created hands down

6 Likes

So many visually interesting drinks, too bad not all taste good (I can’t stand sweet drinks either).

2 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you to designer of BG1 @joelbruick (you are a genius!!). Got a 1:15p Frozen at the 12:47 drop they plainly and clearly announce on their site at the very top. This thing almost makes Genie+ ok. Lol.

7 Likes