“What should we do next? Something good, something bad? Bit of both?”...“Your path you must decide.” Trip Report

I have learned that I also do not like Mezcal. Tequila is great! Mezcal is just icky.

5 Likes

Same. And I think we both learned the same way. :joy:

6 Likes

Lily … the drink that shall not be named! (Except I just did. :joy:)

5 Likes

I’m in the same boat! Tequila is wonderful, and should not be sullied with Mezcal :joy:

4 Likes

Yes you just did. And that is exactly what I was thinking too.

5 Likes

I was able to buy G+ even though the SWGS people told me I couldn’t and using BG1 and with bad LTE and bad Wi-Fi (I had to reload twice) I was still able to get 1115 SDD. DF has never been to DHS but has been to DLR so my goal is to also ride RnRc, ToT and MMRR since he’s never done those. Plus they have droids and sabers and we have the LLs for the SW rides that come with hotel. Can it be done on a short day. Stay tuned. We’re gonna head for RnRC and ToT if we can get on the first shuttle out of here first. Wish us luck and that they run for Early hours.

8 Likes

Came over at 730a and shuttles were already running and early entry was 8am so fyi they run much earlier than they say. First up off planet ToT.

5 Likes

Got here at 808am since we had to walk across the whole park as it flipped to 55min when we got in line. There is an outdoor line but I somehow doubt it’s 55 min since there is no LL lane for the next 20min. We shall see. I can’t time it officially in the app I guess cuz it’s early entry but I’ll keep my own clock

3 Likes

23 min to the library and I could tell when they started the 2nd side right before official open the line started moving much faster

3 Likes

I lied only one side operating. Maybe it was broken cuz it barely moved for like 20 min and then bam

2 Likes

Wow you look fabulous!!

3 Likes

Thank you. I was soooo tired. I feel so much better with a full nights sleep today. It’s amazing how important that is and how little Disney trips allow ha ha

5 Likes

So true :joy: Sounds like you have a great day planned today, have fun!

2 Likes

33 min till elevator loading

3 Likes

RnRC posted 85min already. Biting the bullet.

Also I miss the covid lines. Lol.

4 Likes

36 min to preshow

2 Likes

46 to the ride

3 Likes

Last standby line of the day MMRR Which Disney claims is 50 min but based on my experience and today I’m gonna guess 30

3 Likes

Just dropped to 40 min so 20?

2 Likes

We’ve just gotten a ton of missions cuz our transport was supposed to be 940-950 and so after this is mission time. DH is like a kid I swear and if you knew DH that’s impressive. He said last night, “Any adult doing this that’s not having a good time isn’t trying”. The kids crack me up too. They are really into it. Overheard one dad last night to another: “You try to raise your kids right but they have a mind of their own. I’m not saying it’s connected but son told Lt Croy he saw Chewie even after I asked him are you sure want to do that and ten min later he was captured.” Lol.

6 Likes