“What should we do next? Something good, something bad? Bit of both?”...“Your path you must decide.” Trip Report

Wow, two people doing trip reports last week brought home Covid! But yes, yay for vaccines! Especially yay because finally the under 5’s can be vaccinated!!! In our family that is a huge relief due to a vulnerable four year old.

Glad you’re at least feeling better!

7 Likes

It’s honestly kind of a relief. Like now I know what it feels like and all those other times I was like I have a headache is it covid, nope. LOL

3 Likes

Unless you’re like me and your main symptom is nausea! I’ve had it twice and that’s how it’s gone for me.

2 Likes

thankfully nope, this is all in my head. I can barely hear without sudafed. When it wore off last night I literally couldn’t hear my daughter from a few feet away. But with the fatigue and achy gone, I can function almost like normal.

4 Likes

Ugh

But yes at least you know now. I’m wondering if I had it last year. Seemed like a head cold but only lasted about 3 days so I never tested because I was waiting for the fever etc to show up :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Also hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

Yup sounds about right. DH does have a 100.4 temp but unlike him I stayed on Aleve/Tylenol regimen, so I never felt feverish. #SMART :wink:

3 Likes

Ugh. Sorry.

1 Like

No heart for this. Sorry to be a nag, but make sure to report this to your doctor so it’s documented. I hope you recover quickly.

2 Likes

I don’t have a doctor but I did report it to the thing on my phone.

2 Likes

oh, I didn’t know about this :thinking:

Cali made us sign up for it when we flew into LAX. Your phone tracks other phones you come near and then if someone reports a positive covid tests it reports it to all the other phones that were near it during a certain time period so they know to get tested.

2 Likes

I saw that pic you posted w/ the app thingy. I wish I could do something like that… or maybe not :grimacing:.

2 Likes

And I told my hubby I’d go to the dr. when he took care of his sleep apnea. I was trying to get him to take care of his own health by caring about mine but it’s not working. He’s super stubborn! LOL I haven’t been to a dr. in like 7 years for checkups. I have gone when I sprained my ankle or got bit by a dog but I just went to minor emergency.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a bit weird. Big Brother. but at the same time if it helps people.

3 Likes

We have it in the U.K.

1 Like

I’ve signed up in Washington and California and have never been notified. I actually wondered if it even worked! I guess it does!

As far as Big Brother … he can track me easily enough using my debit card transactions!!:joy:

3 Likes

So always near a Disney park? LOL

1 Like

Pretty much! Someone at work asked me if I was headed to Disneyland this weekend because I have today off. For once the answer is no since I’m headed to AZ. So they asked if I had any trips planned and I realized I have a WDW trip in July and again in August. And then DLR in September! I might have a problem …

7 Likes

No judgment here!
I feel like a crazy person when I tell people how many times i’ve been.

Also, I was like the VIP Tour guide’s helper at Universal. She would give tips and secrets and I would add more. LOL She didn’t know about the “school of fish” at Me Ship The Olive for example. She would tell people to push the red button in MIB and I would tell them to look for Stephen Spielberg. As we walked thru Marvel Super Hero Island she would explain how they made the same paint color appear different in different lights and I would point out Adam’s autograph. I may have a problem too.

8 Likes