“What should we do next? Something good, something bad? Bit of both?”...“Your path you must decide.” Trip Report

Covid sick? That sucks.

2 Likes

Possibly. Cough, sore throat, body aches, congestion and fatigue. I wouldn’t say fever and it feels like a cold at this point (I’m triple vaxxed but my booster was in Nov as was hubbys so short term immunity is nil at this point).

4 Likes

I hope it’s just a plain-old-everyday-virus-gone-wild and NOT covid.

3 Likes

Me too. I’m not sure I want to deal with the hassle of getting tested since I’m home now and no trips for a few weeks but if it gets worse I will.

5 Likes

I had this thought that we’ve been so isolated and even all my trips so masked up that any short term immunity we had to everyday viruses is also nil at this point.

3 Likes

I would assume you have it and act accordingly. Especially with alll your symptoms.

3 Likes

It’s been SO nice not having a cold for over 2 years :smiling_face:

6 Likes

We were triple vaxed (booster in late December) and all three of us got it in early April.

Hope you all feel better soon!

I waited a bit after having it and got my second booster this past Friday.

4 Likes

Hope you feel better soon !

2 Likes

Yes this is the plan

2 Likes

Thank you me too. It’s got the rest of this week to rid itself of my body or it’ll get evicted. Lol

4 Likes

I would take a home test just in case. If you do have it, it could be beneficial at a later date to say I tested positive w/ a home test on XX date.

5 Likes

2 Likes

I ordered an at home test which will be here today

2 Likes

:cry:

1 Like

How are you all feeling now?

better but still congested/cough. the fatigue and aches are gone…yay for vaccines!

6 Likes

My guess is you are/were positive, but you’re past the worst of it thankfully. Most people I know who had it still had some fatigue and sniffles for a while after the worst of the symptoms cleared up.

Yes and I’m betting I owe that to my vaccine and waiting to get it till it went from chest to head virus

4 Likes

Brought home a souvenir

7 Likes