“What should we do next? Something good, something bad? Bit of both?”...“Your path you must decide.” Trip Report

If so, you and I have a very different definition of “problem.” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Sorry about the Covid, hope y’all are on the mend.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a bad cold for us so we’re alright.

2 Likes

For next time?

3 Likes

So yeah I’ll be on that ship Aug 5-8. And I spent more than $5K for our 1 bedroom suite…but nope nope nope. This is just stupid.

I mean if I was Jeff Bezos I wouldn’t do it. Seriously if you have that much money to throw away…please give it to charity instead. Pretty sure @sanstitre_has_left_the_building needs the funds for the All Disney Parks Around the World Adventures By Disney instead…donate to him over this…still SMH

6 Likes

It is the modern equivalent of this:

4 Likes

WTF?!?! (sentence)

1 Like

SMH for sure!!! :rofl:

1 Like

This is Wikipedia, so it may not be true? But if it was legit, how did it even get in the App Store?

1 Like

Loved your TR!

PreTSA : what is involved to qualify for it? Haven’t flown since 2016 and now we will be flying once to DL and twice to WDW etc in the next year.

1 Like

It’s pretty reasonable. Under $100. I think $85 maybe. And you go online and fill out an app. Then you make an appt (we had one not in the airport we could make so I did that). You either need a passport or your government Id (like drivers license) and birth certificate for your appt plus your fee. You go and do some stuff on an iPad and take a photo and like 1-2 days later you get an email. You login and can see your KTN (known traveler number) which you then can either update existing flight reservations with or enter when you book new flights. When you get your boarding pass it’ll say TSAPrecheck on it and you can get in that line instead of the long one and you don’t have to go thru the machine where the make you stand like a criminal awkwardly in front of the world (and one time I got felt up cuz the machine lit up in my privates area. Good times….NOT). Instead you can keep your shoes on and all your stuff in your bag and go thru a regular old metal detector. It lasts five years.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll look into this. Not so concerned for Milwaukee but LAX and MCO coming home it seems like it could definitely be worth it.

2 Likes

You definitely want it for LAX and MCO. A flight home from MCO years ago convinced me to get it, that airport is a disaster most days. It is well worth every penny. We travel so much, I would pay the 5 years cost every year if I had to.

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

And you get a discount if you renew before it expires I think I heard when we were there.

I renewed my kids’ this year and did not get a discount. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

11 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes