What’s your (unpopular) opinion(s)?

Most of my other unpopular opinions have been shared by other posters.

3 Likes

I saw “On Your Feet!” something like 60 times - LOVE Gloria! This is the one I want the most but I feel like that means the fates will never let me have it. (Unless Gloria and Emilio go back to Epcot to ride it again and I’m lucky enough to be in their train. Fairly sure they rigged it so they’d get that song when they rode it.)

5 Likes

Rope dropping Dinosaur is brilliant planning.

11 Likes

I rope dropped it once and my car only had like 3 of us. We got to go again with just that, and a third time with just a couple more people loading.

3 Likes

I like Dinosaur just fine but it’s the opportunity cost. You can ride Dinosaur any old time with hardly any wait! :man_facepalming:t2:

Oh wait, sorry. Positive …

6 Likes

But walking to that side of the park when everybody else is running for FOP. That is pretty magical.

8 Likes

Ok I can see that. But I’d go to Everest first!!!

7 Likes

That’s fair.

3 Likes

I know @Julianne_fki agrees with me. :rofl:

3 Likes

She loves Dinosaur.

4 Likes

I’m going to read through this entire thread because it’s a fun one. But a few notes:
You can generally tell what the TRULY unpopular opinions are by how many “hearts” there are on the post. Low numbers = more unpopular. As opposed to opinions which maybe aren’t said as often but are actually quite popular which have more hearts.

The exception is when people just particularly love a poster and want to show them love despite their incredibly unpopular opinion. I have to believe that yours is such an example @QwertySC

12 Likes

Nothing here is an unpopular opinion. It’s all either truth or prophecy.

Edited to add: Though these feelings may be outdated on #2 as I’ve never been on Hagrid’s Motorbike OR GotG. I was assuming it was true, but then @QwertySC brought up GotG so now I realize I 100% can’t say

6 Likes

Eh. Qwerty is just an odd character :laughing:

3 Likes

We did not like the food at Columbia Harbour House.

4 Likes

I’ve miss you!

3 Likes

I do not care for plain old pineapple dole whip, but yes please to an I Lava You Float.

Not impresses with Yak and Yeti. Tonga Toast was better in the 80’s.

3 Likes

:worried:

4 Likes

That’s my favorite w/ extra pop rocks please :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t think I am alone in this…

GOTG is a really good ride.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

Totally agree on that!