What’s your (unpopular) opinion(s)?

The “1-minute ride” is a little deceiving since that is just the time from the launch till the wind-down at the end. Each ride has a different ramp-up / ramp-down cadence so it’s hard to compare. From watching the videos it feels about the same length as 7DMT and RnRC.

3 Likes

Well, then say that. You kids and your weird vernacular.

2 Likes

Which I also don’t ILL$ for

8 Likes

But it looks 100x more thrilling.

3 Likes

7DMT seems incredibly short to me, as does Barnstormer. Probably because the lack of thrills.

RnRC and TRON seemed much longer in comparison.

2 Likes

I’m actually surprised SDD didn’t edge it out for “thrills”. I would’ve thought the “bike position” would’ve made it a bit more tame.

3 Likes

Meh

I’ll try VQ first. But honestly what they’r egoing to charge for this will be equivalent to what they charge for ROTR and at least that’s a 20minute EXPERIENCE

Time is money, and no ride is worth $20+/min

7 Likes

…well… SOME rides… :smirk:

5 Likes

There’s a ride that’s worth $20/min

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

See I’ve never paid for that so I wouldn’t know.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Hey when your brain is as pure as mine … :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

right right, sure sure… and, just remind me, who saw “I :heart: Daddy” yesterday again?

5 Likes

You

1 Like

and you.

1 Like

Oh right.

So your brain IS as pure as mine!

1 Like

As the driven snow.

2 Likes

I think it’s the opposite - makes it a bit more thrilling.

4 Likes

that’s actually interesting.

Cause it takes on a sport-bike position, and from my experience in riding motorcycles, the “attack” seat position gave me a TON more “confidence” than anything where I sit or lean back on.

I would’ve thought it’d be the same.

2 Likes

That just might increase the terror factor. I mean thrill factor.

I’ve never been on a street bike (ok I’ve never been on any kind of a motorcycle) so that sounds scary

5 Likes

If it’s anything like Hagrid’s, the bike position makes it more thrilling. Part of it is the airflow over and around you, which gives the sensation that you’re moving faster than if you’re just feeling the wind directly in front of you.

4 Likes