What movie should I watch?

I’ll watch Hulk with my older kids if I don’t have to pay to rent it.

I’ve seen those others, but my kids haven’t. The problem with the older movies is they often find them boring compared to modern movies they’re used to.

1 Like

I probably shouldn’t be letting my 3yr old watch MaryPoppins. He’s already been speaking in a British accent from watching too much Peppa Pig. It’s slightly disturbing.

3 Likes

How old are they? Boys? girls?

We all - and I mean all - laughed silly at Cat from Outer Space.

Now my oldest two 19 & 17 are film-making types and they both have a lot of nostalgia. So they like things for lots of reasons.
The 15 & 13 yo girls are such Disney fans they will watch anything to add it to their “have seen” lists.

1 Like

9 yr girl, 8 yr boy, 3 yr boy

Oh man - my 9 and 7 will watch anything. Anything.
Any
Thing

They even liked the Good Dinosaur.
:exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

I liked that one

I don’t know if anyone has said this already but at 3pm EST there is a liner watching of Robin Hood.

2 Likes

Hasn’t come up yet. The animated one?

The differences between US and U.K. are odd. We only got Dis + in March and we had it then. We also have Tarzan which I believe you don’t.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

In Search of the Castaways

Is that on Disney+ ?

Our internet is too slow to stream.

Also Flight of the Navigator

I had one more but it’s gone now

Edited to add: it’s back: A Far Off Place.

2 Likes

Good call! I don’t think my kids have seen this yet and I loved it as a kid!

5 Likes

Doesn’t look like it

Great Mouse Detective got a lot of air time in our house. As well as either Rescuers.

3 Likes

We did watch The Rescuers but not this yet

Edit: so help me, if my phone tries to change yet to yeet one more time I’ll yeet it out the window!

3 Likes

This next isn’t Disney but it’s a great movie - maybe it’s on another service: Small Soldiers.

Back to Disney here’s another vote for Togo.

My phone dislikes ‘have’

3 Likes

I never saw that one, but I always liked Toy Soldiers

Edit: phone tried to change always to Akershus. That’s probably my fault :rofl:

Edit 2: looks like Small Soldiers is on Hulu

4 Likes

Small Soldiers pits latest hi tech Army toys (who are sentient when no humans are around) against unwitting back to the wild gentler toys (also sentient) on one hand while the same type of discussion is happening in the human world. With a little you’ll never be responsible thrown in.
Utter mayhem and widespread destruction ensue (why isn’t this Disney) with the heartless billionaire dropping six figure checks everywhere at the end. Good fun, some great actors and timely messages.

1 Like

That was an amazing movie!

3 Likes

I watched Great Mouse Detective last week.

2 Likes