I and my family are one of the unlucky few to have booked our trip a couple weeks prior to the announcement of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge (SWGE) opening day (8/21-8/27). So having had plenty of time to accept our fate, we looked forward to maybe having the Star Wars Guided Tour. But so far, the August Dates have not materialized and it seems that Disney may be reducing the non-SWGE attractions/entertainment/tours to rework for when the area opens. That leaves my family in a bit of a Star Wars void.
Does anyone here have any suggestions for experiencing some Star Wars prior to the SWGE opening?
So far here is what we would like to do…
- Star Wars Guided Tour : No announced Aug times
- Jedi Training Trials of the Temple: No announced Aug times
- Star Wars A Galaxy Far, Far, Away : No announced Aug times
- Star Tours the Adventure Continues: Times available
- Star Wars A Galactic Spectacular : Times available
- Star Wars A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party : For extra $$ Times Available
- Meet BB-8 : No announced Aug times