No more Stormtroopers as of July 7th

It seems that for some reason, that both March of the First Order and the roaming Stormtroopers at Launch Bay are stopping from July 7th.

Eventually of course the Stormtroopers will be in Galaxy’s Edge. But it seems short sighted to stop them for the entire summer before GE opens.

3 Likes

Wow, thanks.

What a bummer. And agree it seems shortsighted. Seems like they could be a walking talking teaser for what’s about to happen. Oh well. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Do you suppose it is heat related? For as many parades they do daily, I know I’d just die in one of those costumes.

Hmmm…there are also no times posted for Jedi training after that date, either. :grimacing:

That’s really disappointing :confused:

Really?! :pensive: That’s on my TP for mid/late August. Thinking more and more that our HS day will be short.

1 Like

Oh wow! I wasn’t sure if we would do Jedi training but I am shocked they are stopping it.

1 Like

I’m still hoping JTA will be added. The JTA times for July 1-6 were not posted until last week, so I had been assuming that they release close to the date-of. However, if Stormtroopers are actually being discontinued as of July 6, then that could explain why JTA times are not posted. I know, I’m bummed if that is the case!!

1 Like

We are going to be there on the 11th and I was so excited to be able to surprise my family with March of the 1st order.

I wonder if they will still be at the desert party. Will be extra very bummed if they aren’t.

Oh no! We will be at HS July 10, and DS just asked yesterday about seeing March of the First Order again…

1 Like

Jedi Training has been loaded for most days up to July 26th (Not on the 25th?)

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/entertainment/hollywood-studios/star-wars-jedi-training/

3 Likes

We will also be there on the 11th!

1 Like

Ahhh! OMG, this must have just happened since I last posted (I checked right before I did). Thanks so much for the heads up!!:grinning: Kiddos will be happy (after they are surprised with the trip itself when we get to the airport)

1 Like

Looks like times were just filled in on MDE!

1 Like

I wonder if the Storm Troopers & March of the First Order just aren’t loaded either, as there’s a lot of Schedule Unavailable when I look at July 7th here – BB-8, Olaf, Mickey, the Toys in TSL, Mike & Sulley, Disney Jr Pals… I wonder if it’s just they haven’t made staff schedules yet for meet&greets.

They do have Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away scheduled though and isn’t the March of the First Order usually right before that?

3 Likes

They must have just added this within the last few hours. Whew!

1 Like

What’s with Disney holding out until the last minute like this. Don’t they know we’re type A planners???

4 Likes

How far out do they typically load times? We are going in August and I’m wondering (hoping) those times won’t be loaded until late July??

Yes! They have been slow loading!

1 Like