What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

Uh oh… now you’ve gone and done it. Be prepared for a collection.

3 Likes

I love them, and my daughter has 4 or so. My issue is that everyone else in my family hauls my crap around, and I’m not sure I want to give that up :joy:

2 Likes

Indeed!

2 Likes

Got these hair clips for my dole whip Halloween costume for MNSSHP.
Also a dole whip patch (maybe I’ll turn it into a brooch?)

A skyliner key fob might have also jumped into my cart…
It’s got Gus Gus and Jaq on it.

9 Likes

My husband just brought these home. You don’t know if it’s the dark side or light side until you open them. Normally no Oreo’s allowed in the house because I can eat a whole bag, but I’ll make an exception this one time :joy:

7 Likes

Are the cookies different for dark and light? Or is it just a message or picture or something?

1 Like

Yes. The dark side has red creme, and the light side has blue creme. They have different characters on the cookies. The pictures are a pretty good likeness! We got our box at Costco, so it has a mix of dark and light side cookies. I think if you buy just. a regular package you will get all of the same kind. You won’t know until you open the package. The middle has a bit of extra sugar crunch because it is like Kyber sugar crystals :joy:

4 Likes

My DD29 just bought this Loungefly bag. She LOVES Pluto. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

A Black Spire Outpost mug
A Disney Golf shirt
A Disney Coke shirt
A Disney Independence Day shirt to wear if I ever get back there

9 Likes

Is there a decent selection of golf shirts? Last summer, all the sizes were sold out for my son. We are heading down in a week.

1 Like

Too bad that won’t be soon. :sloth:

3 Likes

For men there’s 99% of the pro shop. I was pretty pissed that most of the women’s section has been take. Over by additional men’s product. Women have like 2-3 small racks of stuff. And the character is Minnie on allllll of them which is irritating as well.

I got a long sleeved top with th”D” logo

6 Likes

That’s really nice!

2 Likes

Thanks! I was glad that if the three they had one was my size.

I really wish I had said something to the guy. He’s not likely the buyer but maybe he could have shared my feedback with someone

2 Likes

I’ll say something if I make it there! They really should have both. Last year, we could only find men’s in size small, which wasn’t going to work for my kid!

2 Likes

Hair clips for my dole whip halloween costume for the party.

And a skyliner thing (I don’t even know what it’s use is) with gus gus and jacques inside. I love it.

6 Likes

If it’s large enough you could attach it to the zipper of your park bag. That is if you are a park bag kind of person.

2 Likes

Glow in the dark.

13 Likes

Those are so cool!

1 Like