What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

For the upcoming 50th birthday trip, I found pearl cages on Aliexpress for each of us: Minnie, a dragon for Maleficent, and a mermaid for me (Ariel is not my favorite but I’ve a new found respect for her).

I will treat us all to pick a pearl in Japan and present my friends with these fun surprises.

Fingers crossed it goes to plan!

9 Likes

This is awesome! Where did you get it?

1 Like

Blind pack that I picked up at a Box Lunch store. Not the only place to get them though.

Here is the link for it at Hot Topic

4 Likes

How cool that you got that one, then! Awesomeness.

1 Like

I sat there and inspected and felt each one. I knew which one I wanted and I got it.

4 Likes

LOL! Isn’t that cheating?

Maybe, but I was satisfied with my care upon opening it.

4 Likes

A pro!!!

1 Like

ShopDisney had another sale with free shipping. I may have a bit of a cup collecting problem lol.

Also this acrylic frame turned out to be much cuter than I expected.

Finally, found a Sorcerer Mickey and a Buzz Lightyear bubble blower at the thrift store, both work and were only $2 each!

9 Likes

Cute idea for the bubble wand display.

3 Likes

Gifted to me by my sis for my trip in September.

10 Likes

Anyone have any suggestions for some fun group themed shirts? Etsy doesn’t sell many that come in tank tops, which is what we want. Also willing to buy iron ons!
Needs to have all sizes for Men, women and kids!

1 Like

Amazon has tons of Disney shirts in almost any character/ theme you could think of. Pretty sure they are print to order so should be able to get exactly what you need.

1 Like

Had to …

ETA - the metal piece on the inside isn’t bothersome. It’s small and up away from the ear. I wore these for a few hours last night and didn’t feel it.

8 Likes

Is the back plain?

Yes - plain with a velvety texture.

1 Like

BaubleBar just keeps trying to draw me in…

9 Likes

Love these! Especially the Minnie ones.

2 Likes

My first Loungefly backpack purchase! I felt like I had to get the matching ears too :joy:

13 Likes

Gorgeous color!!!

1 Like