What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

You definitely do not want that bag. It’s hideous. It looks like a grandma bag with that gross floral print. With cute character throughout. On a neutral black background. That’s limited edition. Ok nevermind. I can’t not enable!

3 Likes

I don’t like that pattern in particular, but worried I will fall in love with the overall collection. It launches the same day as the new season of The Mandalorian and I fear being vulnerable. :laughing::grimacing:

4 Likes

Perhaps you could operate a one-in-one-out policy.

I can help. Send me that bag of yours I really like.

You’re welcome.

12 Likes

Oooh, thank you for this. I have needed ro replace my plain black Vera tote - which is my go to bag. As of Christmas there were none in stock, but theu have them back!

Now if only they will make that new Dosney collection in the old hipster style, I will be all set!

3 Likes

I needed a full size backpack for vacation. Used a little discount and free shipping :grin:

19 Likes

Little discount…

4 Likes

Yes.

Just like how I need this

13 Likes

Wicked cute bag though!

4 Likes

Well now I need that too!! Wonder if my discount works on it? :thinking:

7 Likes

You need that.

4 Likes

Love it!

3 Likes

I do not get Moana out of that.

It says Merida or Ariel to me

5 Likes

Do you not see the rays on the sides? Like her grandma! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I thought it was Merida too. Oops.

3 Likes

I do now.

I saw either arrows or porpoises before.

5 Likes

Gorgeous!!!

2 Likes

If the stone was green it would track with the movie better.

5 Likes

Ohhh and round like Tefiti. Never mind I don’t need this one, I want that one!

6 Likes

Right?!

4 Likes

Bought this when we were in WDW in February… I LOVE it. It’s a giant bucket for coffee… you can use the ears to keep it warm (i drink coffee so fast I am not sure why thats necessary).

Best part… the handle is ON POINT (I am very particular about coffee mug handles)!!!

14 Likes