What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

I will probably get this one at some point. Keep telling myself it’s less dangerous if I stick to the “anniversary” ones. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I haven’t found one that I absolutely need yet, but I in the market for one eventually.

DD9 got one last year. It is perfect size for her for a park bag!

4 Likes

OK that 100 anniversary one is :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Well, you need two sizes, right??

I’m a sucker for anything Tinker Bell.

3 Likes

I’ve been eyeing these earrings for months, but couldn’t justify the price tag. Found them for $10 at TJ Maxx yesterday. I get to wear them in WDW in one week!!

23 Likes

Looks great on you!

4 Likes

Want

10 Likes

I only have one Loungefly backpack, (and one smaller pocket book).

That 100 year platinum one is calling my name, however.

8 Likes

A lot of the 100th nerch is this painted metallic. I love it!

2 Likes

When I was at WDW in January I feel in love with this mug at AK (and bought it).

And then I realized I needed the HS one. Especially because my trip was HS focused. So that vmcame in from Ebay yesterday! I have no regrets.

13 Likes

You need the completer mugs :wink:

I have a full set of one of the earlier iterations. I restrained myself from purchasing the newest iteration, but will cave eventually when I’m next there. I use these mugs every single day.

Monday - MK
Tue - EP
Wed - HS
Thur - AK
Fri - DL
Sat - DCA
Sun - one of my SW mugs because SW is practically a religion. Sometimes my Jedi mug from Batuu, sometimes my Starbucks Naboo - depends on my mood.

7 Likes

This style of mug is my favorite in general.

I have a Tatooine one that is in regular rotation and I have a Disneyland/New Orleans square one that broke and is now a pencil holder.

For these 50th ones - I just love the gold on them and can’t believe they are microwave safe.

I am headed to DLR in April and I would bet money that I came home with at least one 100th anniversary version - if they are out by then.

Oh, and funny story - the first time I ordered the HS mug, I accidentally ordered the Christmas ornament and not the mug :woman_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Espresso, anyone???

2 Likes

:laughing:

Good news is, we actually collect ornaments from vacation and have a number of these.

Next Christmas I am busting out the esperesso machine and lining all of the ornaments up for.proper use (I’m looking at you Niagra Falls “been there”)

3 Likes

OH MY GOSH have you seen this yet?! Will definitely be coming home with me next week!
Orange-Bird-Loungefly-backpack

16 Likes

I’m planning on getting these!!

12 Likes

I mean, your CM discount makes them almost free!

7 Likes

Right?!

6 Likes

I am in love with those ears :heart:

5 Likes

Lordt, help me.

7 Likes