What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

Way to go unfavorable attendee.

10 Likes

I promise, I promise I’ll stop now :grimacing: :laughing:

4 Likes

I was soooo excited to see Donald get his own D&B collection, but I haaaaate it.

5 Likes

I kinda’ like it and they have a camera bag style too, but when I turned around and saw the teacups I dropped Donald like a hot Potatoe :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh I forgot, I bought this for granddaughter

8 Likes

Me too! Why does the design of him look so weird? Creepy, really.

Please post a pic with what you’re wearing when you’re carrying. It’s super cute, but seems impossible as a crossbody. :laughing:

6 Likes

Will do. I think it will be challenging too but I’m determined to make it work.

3 Likes

The shirt I bought for my trip arrived! Hooray! …wait, I just got home from my trip… :cry:

14 Likes

Oh. That sucks. I guess you need to plan another trip so you can wear the shirt.

7 Likes

Picked these up at a stop at Barnes and Nobles “in town.” Really the only thing I dislike about where I live is no bookstore :frowning:

8 Likes

oh… I posted the following comment in my 'Locals Chime in; thread and then realized… duh, I should have posted it here :laughing:

I had a moment of " I LOVE Disney SO much" this morning. I never open my emailed digital receipts, but I opened my MO from Emporium yesterday and noticed a duplicate charge. Neither me or the CM did a item count or we would have caught it. I thought the total was a little high, but told myself, “I’m at Disney and everything is high”. APs 30% off is Great and all but not enough to pay for two Stitch dolls when I only got one but what can I do??? I thought, "I’ll call the number at the bottom of the email. I got Monroe, who tells Starbucks his name is h-e-y-y-o-u :laughing: to watch the fun that happens when they read off his name. Anyway, he could look up all the details b/c of technology but couldn’t refund it back to the card b/c it was a MO. Monroe was able to pixie dust me a digital store credit. It’s not in my inbox yet but I still am grateful that I wasn’t dismissed.

9 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

This just caught my eye…how apropos :rofl:

9 Likes

:rofl: I have a 2016 edition, I wonder if it will work as well? :thinking:

4 Likes

If Ian comes your way will you hunker down or evacuate? We aren’t even in the cone (Fl panhandle) but already out of bottled water and most gas stations are low.

2 Likes

We are sticking around. Stocked up on gas for the generator, plenty of food and water. We are pretty center in the state so hopefully ok. All our native neighbors are staying, since we are new to this we are using them as a gauge :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Good luck!

3 Likes

another DFB teaser: Amazon.com: Disney WDW 50th Country Bear Jamboree Amazon Exclusive, Kids Toys for Ages 3 Up, Amazon Exclusive : Toys & Games

1 Like

Do I need $60 stuffed animals? No. Did I just buy $60 stuffed animals? You bet your ass I did! Those CBJ bears were just irresistible!

7 Likes

I knew you would like them. I’m tempted as well but I just did a whole-too-much yesterday

2 Likes